Thursday, 22 October 2015

D.I.Y : Make Your Own Face Toner



Did you know how important toner is? Before that, did you know what toner is? Basically, toner refers to a lotion or wash designed to cleanse the skin and shrink the appearance of pores, usually used on the face. Toners can be applied to the skin in different ways:

  1. On damp cotton wool. (This is the most frequently used method.)
  2. Spraying onto the face.
  3. By applying a tonic gauze facial mask—a piece of gauze is covered with toner and left on the face for a few minutes.


  • What Does Toner Do?

  1. Remove excess oil and dirt on your face.
  2. Refreshes your skin.
  3. Extra cleansing for someone who wears makeup.
  4. It shrinks pores.
  5. It gives your skin pH balance.
  6. It moisturises your skin.
  7. It adds a layer of protection.

  • How To Make Your Own Toner?
Don't worry. All the products that will be using are a natural product. No chemicals added. All you need to make your own face toner are distilled water, apple cider vinegar, spray bottle/container (to put the solution) and tea tree oil (optional).

Firstly, put 3/4 of the spray bottle with apple cider vinegar and the rest with distilled water. If you want, you also can add tea tree oil to the solutions. And lastly, shake it to make sure the mixture are mixed together. There you have it, your own face toner. How to use, just like I mentioned before. Good luck, guys!



I swear the smell that comes from apple cider vinegar was so bad. But I promise you will get used with that once you applied it to your face for a few times. You need to apply the toner 2-3 times per day. Based on my experienced, my skin becomes soft and moisture. The more important thing is, I do not have bad oily skin anymore. Usually, after I used my usual toner and moisturiser on my face, it tends to get oily in few hours. This toner really helps me overcome that problem! It took a long time for me to do this D.I.Y since apple cider vinegar was too pricey. Once I skipped using this toner, my face becomes oily again. Haiya...

Give it a try. You may not know how it works until you try it by yourself. Bare in mind that it might not suitable for everyone. You may test it out before you use it. Okay?

Thanks for reading! Xoxo



CREDIT : 1 | 2

5 comments :

  1. ahhhh thankssss!! for the DIY!

    http://letaknamaterlalumainstream.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a apple cider!
    thanks sistah for sharing huhuhu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try one then. Hehe. Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete