Sunday, 13 December 2015

11 Things You Didn't Know About Me

11 Things You Didn't Know About Me was tagged by Anis Nadhilah. Thanks for the tag!

It’s a tag post and the rules are pretty simple:
You have to answer 11 questions by the blogger you were tagged by. Then when you’re done answering, you tag 10 bloggers of your choice to answer the questions you leave for them!




So let's find out the 11 questions that had been asked by Anis.


1. How long have you been blogging?

As for this year, it already been for 5 years. That's mean I started involved in the blogging world in  May 2011.

2. What's usually your favourite blogpost is about?

I would like to say, tips. Because I want the person who read my blog or post gain new knowledge/information and inspired them to be a positive person.

3. What and who inspires you to blog?

Somebody who already successful in the blogging world, I think. I hope I would be like them. 

4. Do you love to make up? Yes and why? No, and why?

I love this question. Yes, I do love to make up. It is because it will make me feel more confidence with myself and sometimes it gives me satisfaction. Hehe

5. Do you watch youtube? If yes, what video category you watch the most? And who is your fav YouTuber?

Yes, its a daily routine for me. Hehe. I usually watch makeup/hijab tutorials and D.I.Y project kind of videos. My favourite YouTubers are bubzbeauty, Mina Rosli and Sunnydahye. They are awesome!

6. Do you feel happy with your life?

I'm not sure. But, I am really really grateful for everything that I have now.

7. How you are dealing with stress?

Stress and I are best friends. But, there are many ways to handle it like keep positive vibes, think about good things and not to forget smile! Perhaps this entry/post will helps you?

8. Who is your idol crush?

The one and only, Choi Siwon from Super Junior because he's handsome, talented, good looking, tall, handsome... Okay, too much I think. haha

9. Who are your three most fav bloggers?

My fav three are Fatin Liyana | Yuyu Zulaikha | Anabella (Novelis)

10. What are your fav toys to play with when you were a child?

Barbie, too bad my Barbie dolls are gone when I was child T.T eventhough I'm 20 but I still watch Barbie's movies. Haha

11. What is your fav subject in school?

Probably, a subject who doesn't need me to calculate cause I hate it when I try to solve the problematic questions but still I didn't get the correct answers. Pity me...



11 Questions to the Nominees:

01. If you have to choose one food for the rest of your life? What would it be? Why?
02. Your favourite scent?
03. How long it takes for you to get ready or going out?
04. Jeans or Skirts?
05. How often are you updating your blog?
06. Do you prefer going out alone or with somebody? Why?
07. How you manage your time between blogging and life?
08. Do you prefer online shopping or go to the mall to buy something?
09. Reasons behind your link Blogspot name? Example: xxxx.blogspot.com
10. The best thing that happen in 2015?
11. Reading or watching?



I tag everyone who read this entry!!! Feel free to answer the questions and leave your link in the comment section below cause I would like to read it. Okay?

Good luck, guys! :)

Thanks for reading! Xoxo


1 comment :

  1. unfortunately, i really love math hehe ^^
    btw, you have involved to the blog world for a long time right? ive been blogging for 3 years, since 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete