Friday, 1 January 2016

2016 : New Year, New Me!


2015 has been a long journey for me. A lot of things happened during that year. Sweet memories will be always in my heart and mind while for the bad ones, I just let it go freely since its new year.

Everyone have their own wishlists or goals for the new year, right?

As for me, all I want is to be happy and successful in my life. I want to prove that I can do whatever 'they' think that I can't do. Have my own money so that I can buy whatever I want without using my parent's money. Also get a part time job before I further my studies. Last but not least, gain more experiences in the blogging world.

And for my wishlists, I wanna have my own new camera so that it is easy for me to upload those pictures on my blog. Buying a new makeup and essentials stuff

I hope you guys have a wonderful day with your loved one. Not to forget, happy new year to all of you.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo



May 2016 be your another wonderful and great year. InsyaAllah.


5 comments :

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR :) impianacikyaanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D HEHEHE
    and all the best in 2016 dear you!
    <3

    and yes. my wishlists are same just like u hehe

    ReplyDelete