Monday, 25 January 2016

Gfriend is BACK! (Jan 2016)


SOURCE: goodmomusic.net

After a year, Gfriend comeback with a new song which is Rough. I had waited for today to come and it's finally here! I'm so excited! I can't stop watching the music video and hear the song every single time. I even downloaded the video and mp3 on my phone. First time listening to this song, I'm already falling in love. Their song. Their outfit. Their choreography. It's so beautiful! They improved a lot. They became matured a little bit. No more innocent. But, it nice.

If you want to know more about Gfriend, go check out my It's All About Gfriend where I shared their group members, why I loved them, their songs and more.

Before I end everything, let's enjoy Gfriend's new song, Rough.



Thanks for reading! Xoxo


7 comments :

  1. G-FRIEND is one of my fave rookie groups, especially Yuju because her voice is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Started knowing them since the performance when Yuju keep falling. I can't choose one cause I love all of them so much! Hehe :D

      Delete
  2. i love korean school uniform ! so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anak akak suka nau tengok korean.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai , ain datang singgah sini :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saya dah lama tak follow korea sejak zaman sekolah. Time tu SNSD Suju apa semua haha

    ReplyDelete