Wednesday, 15 June 2016

The Signs



Hi, guys. I know I have been on off in blogging but trust me there are a lot of entries on my drafts but I'm stuck at the content part which is so hard for me to finish them out. I will try to keep updating new entry every two or three days. I do not promise you but I will try my best.

So, back to the main topic.

It is a challenge for me to be fasting in not so good conditions of health. Yes, I'm sick. Not to having a drink and eat while you're sick is something that is not normal for me. I can say that this is my first time in 20 years and 7 months having fever, cough, flu, sore throat during the fasting month.

It's all started with the sign. Usually, if I'm getting sick there are signs appear before that. Most of the time before I will get sick, I will tend to experience a sore throat first and then everything is starting to appear. Starts with a sore throat and then cough, fever not to forget flu. All in one! But, it can be a benefit to me too cause I know when the time I will get sick, right? Haha

Can you imagine how struggle am I to keep fasting throughout the day? Glad I made it. Even for five days. At first, I didn't want to take any medicines at all but on the day three, and I still don't feel any better. So, I decided to take it too just because I want to heal fast. I can say that I rarely taking any medicines for a cough and flu because I don't like the effects after taking those medicines. Those medicines have sleepy effect after you took it which is something that I don't like. I still remember the time I'm taking the flu medicines at night before I sleep and the next day all I feel was sleepy all the time. I can't focus on what I'm doing during that time.

And now, it's day six. I can feel the changes. I'm sort of healing but still, have to take care of myself. Glad that I can move around, doing chores, finishing my entries and everything. Compared to last few days, I can't even walk cause I feel so dizzy. All I can do is laying out covered with the blanket all the time. So sad!

That's happened to me last few days. So for you guys who read this, please take care of yourself. Don't forget to take medicines if you're not feeling well. Don't be like me! It is not a good example tho. Hahaha

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

5 comments :

  1. get well soon dear. Miss you and your writing already ;')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdullilah, I'm getting better now. Aww, you're so sweet. I'll be back soon, okay? :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the concerns. Alhamdullilah, I'm getting better now :)

      Delete
  3. Take care sis. http://diarimommymuhaimin.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete