Sunday, 10 July 2016

Road to Eid (Part 2)



Do you still remember the last post that I published before regarding my challenges? I hope you did. If not, let's me recall it back for you. Basically, I challenge myself to do something whether it works or not. Before this, I put Challenge 101 but I decided to change it to Syaza Challenge since it is my challenge. (You can do it if you want too, okay?)

Road To Eid (Part 1)

Back to the topic.

So, this post is about the current update about my first challenge which I have to reduce my weight to 50 kg. The time when I decided to start the challenge my weight was 54.9 kg (I took it as 55 kg). I have to reduce about 5 kg in 15 days before Eid. It was really really a challenge for me. Since I'm not the person who do exercise every single day so I found that it was hard for me to achieve it.

The best thing is my weight did lose some of the weight. Unfortunately, it is not 5 kg in total. It just about 1.5 kg only. I don't know, maybe it because of me cause I stopped doing exercises and not putting more attention of taking care of my diet. The funny part is that my weight was having up and down. It was up when I breaking fast and down when I fasting during the day. Haha. It kind of weird when I know how many weight that I got after breaking fast.

So, what do you think? Did I succeed? Or not? If you ask me I would say that I succeed. Even though I'm not losing about 5 kg but still I lose some of it and it is an achievement for someone who didn't always do the exercise like me.

Challenged accepted! Yay!

I was thinking what will be my next challenge? Would it be something like this or different from what I did right now? We gonna find it out when I'm about to challenge myself again.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

P/s : Exercise things is not for me. Sorry.


14 comments :

  1. Tahniah dapat kurang kan 1.5kg.. Hebat la...
    Selamat hari raya.. jejaka raya dekat sini..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, terima kasih. Sikit je tu turunnya :)
      Selamat Hari Raya juga.

      Delete
  2. Psst, i hate exercises.
    Hahaha congratulations awak <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. samelah kita jenis jrg exercise haha,
    selamat hari raya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ramai geng kat sini. Hehe
      Selamat Hari Raya juga :)

      Delete
  4. I want to gain some weight TT___TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.5 kg tu bukannya sikit, banyak jugak tuuu. Go go Syaza! Selamat hari raya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Thank you! InsyaAllah lepas ni nak cuba turunkan lagi. Selamat hari raya juga :)

      Delete
  6. Tahniah. Exercise regularly and kawal pemakanan. In shaa Allah sis akan dapat berat badan yang ideal. Diari Mommy Muhaimin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih. InsyaAllah akan diusahakan. Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  7. Kita raya ni makin berkurang dekat 1kg juga lah haha padahal taknak kurangkan punnnn. Makan pun melantak je apa yang ada hahaha. Yeay happy for you! Kalau nekad bebetul mesti boleh capai 5kg tu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okaylah tu kan walaupun tak plan nak turunkan berat. Thank you! InsyaAllah akan diusahakan supaya turun 5 kg :)

      Delete