Thursday, 11 August 2016

Beauty Hacks using Baby Powder



1. Dry shampoo. 

As for me, I'm not the person who shampoo my hair every single day. I usually did it once every two or three days. But, before the time is coming, my hair started to feel oily and itchy. So, what I did was put some powder on my root hair and shake the hair slowly with hands to remove it out. After doing that, I feel that my root is not oily anymore, in fact, the powder did give volume to my hair so it looks nicer than before.


2. Matte lipstick and long-lasting (2 in 1)

lips, makeup, and pink image

a) Make a matte lipstick.
Apply your lipstick like usual. After that take any powder that you have (pressed powder, loose powder or baby powder) and dab it on the top of your lips. Please note that the colour of your lipstick might change a bit.

b) Make your lipstick long lasting.
Doesn't you hate it when your lipstick keep faded throughout the day? Don't worry. I have a way to fix it. Apply your lipstick as usual. Take a piece of tissue. Each tissue has two-ply, right? WE just need one of it and put in on your lips. Take your powder and put it on the top of the tissue that you put earlier. Once you were done, apply your lipstick again for the second time as normal. You will notice that your lipstick stay longer than usual.


3. Full lashes like falsies


makeup, eyebrows, and beauty image

You have short lashes but still want them to look full and long? All you need apply a mascara to your lashes like usual. After it dries, apply a small amount of powder using a cotton bud or a brush or just your fingers to the lashes then apply mascara again for the second coat. 


There's a lot of it but I just can list three since that's all I know. Haha. Some of you might already know about it, some might not. Regardless, these beauty hacks really helps you to solve your problems, right? Who wonders that the powder we use on a daily basis can be use more than applying it to the body?

Do you have any beauty hacks that you know? Share it in the comment section below. I would love to try it.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

9 comments :

  1. this is amazing! <3 Now I can make my own matte lipstick XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know right? Try it, it is amazing! :)

      Delete
  2. wahhh. tak pernah tahu pun life hacks ni. good info:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sekarang dah tahu, bolehlah cuba bila-bila :)

      Delete
  3. ooo.. sy setiap kali mandi shampoo.. boleh try produk himalaya bagus juga produknye..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramai yang kata produk Himalaya bagus, InsyaAllah ada peluang nanti boleh cuba :)

      Delete
  4. I use powder on my lips also! Tapi untuk pudarkan colour a bit actually, tak sangka boleh tahan lama jugak hehe good info syaza! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete