Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Hello, August!



Hi, guys. I'm back! I know I already mentioned it so many times but I still want to mention it again now. Sorry for not updating frequently. I will try my best to update and focus more on my blog in future, okay? These last few weeks was hard for me. There's a lot of things that I need to settle. Not to mention, I have to experience writer's block too. I feel so bad not to publish any 'proper' post on my blog. InsyaAllah everything will be back as normal if there's nothing coming up in my life.

July has passed and now August is coming. Time flies so fast and I just feel like we are still in early 2016. I got a good news to share with you guys. If you guys noticed, I did join a template giveaway from Erin Azmir. And guess what? I won! I'm so happy.

What do you think about it?

This new template really really make me feel excited to update more entries in future. For your info, I have been thinking to change my template since my 5th blog anniversary but decided to hold it up because I'm so busy (lazy) and to deal with all the HTML codes are taking some time. Besides, my old template was edited on 2015. Since I have a free time why not change it to the new one, right? So, that's the reason why you found my blog has been changed. I've decided to make it look just like my old one but with a slightly different. It took me one day to edit everything and I love it.

Thanks to Erin for this awesome template!


 


I guess that's all for now. More will be coming out really soon, okay? Stay tuned.

Have a nice day! Xoxo



8 comments :