Thursday, 18 August 2016

My Makeup Wishlist



Every makeup lovers might have their own makeup wishlist. So do I. There's a lot of products that I have been eyeing to buy but still don't have them until now because of some reasons. First, it is so expensive. Second, I'm broke. Third, I don't have time and lazy to go out and buy them. Sounds crazy, right?

But, I'm pretty sure I will try my best to get them all since I had been wanting them for ages. It just either cepat atau lambat.


1. Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

I heard a lot of good things about this mineral powder. I guess this product is one of the famous items by Innisfree. This mineral powder also perfect for someone who have oily skin (me) and it gives a nice finishing to the skin.



2. TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

This one is holy grail product ever! People keep saying how great it is and I'm just staying at the corner of my room and thinking when will I have it. Sigh. It is so pricey, okay? I think I need to work harder to have this one. 



3. Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base

Since it is a drugstore brand, I think it would be easy for me to get one, But, I'm wrong. The major problem is only certain Guardian carries Catrice in their stores. If I want to buy any Catrice products, I have to go to Guardian, KLCC to get them which I find the nearest one from my place. The best thing about Catrice is all their products are great and affordable. I like it.



4. The Original Beauty Blender

Did you know how expensive it is? But it's worth it since it does the job by blending the foundation really smoothly and nice. For the time being, let me just using a beauty sponge that I got from Daiso, okay?

5. Pink Makeup Brushes



It is pretty, right? Not to mention that it is pink! I want it so much! It will really really helps me whenever I do my makeup since there's a lot of brushes included in a set. It has face brushes, eyes brushes, lips brushes and more. 

6. NYX Lip Cream

NYX Soft Matt Lip Creams Review, NYX Cosmetics, Nyx Amsterdam, Nyx Antwerp, Matte lips, matte lipsticks, Matte lip creams, Matte lipgloss, Beauty, Lipstick review, lipstick swatches, Beauty blog, Top Beauty Blog Of Pakistan, Beauty blog of Pakistan, Pakistani Beauty Blogger, red alice rao, redalicerao

I heard a lot of good reviews about this lip cream and I want to give it a try and feel it by myself. Looking to all the shades make me feel hard to choose. After a while thinking, I want to get Amsterdam and Stockholm for myself.


I think that's all my makeup wishlists as for now. Why there's no eyeshadow palette, mascaras, eyebrows products, blushes and so on? The answer is I don't have any specific favourites or wishlists regarding those so I will just randomly buy them if I like it. You know what I mean, right?

So, what's your makeup wishlists? Mind to share it with me? ;)

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

10 comments :

  1. i have my eyes on tartelette in bloom palette! soooo pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled it. Those are my colors. So pretty, no doubt :)

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted the number 6 and 7 ❤
    It's gonna be fun if you mind to share your make up collection! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're aiming the same thing. Hopefully one day we will get them :)

      I thought about it too but I don't have that many makeup collections and I'm still collecting them. InsyaAllah, I will published it when the time is come :)

      Delete
  3. i really want naked palette. and i used no sebum inisfree powder. it really goods. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them too, it so pretty, right? :) Really? You makes me want to try it asap ;D

      Delete
    2. I'm on my 4th still no doubt it's the best setting/loose powder I've tried so far!

      Delete
  4. ni mmg wishlist semua awek2 ni.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. 99 bucks for sponge doesn't justify it to me as well... Waiting for the next Sephora private sales...
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
  6. saya guna innisfree no sebum tu,,memang best,,muka tak beminyak sgt bawah matahari :)

    ReplyDelete