Friday, 23 September 2016

Alphabet Advises Challenge (A to Z)

Alphabet Advices Challenge

The idea doing this came when I'm searching for some blog post ideas. I think why not trying to challenge myself to do an Alphabet Advises Challenge post so I can inspire others when they read all the advice that I shared. Seems easy, but it took a bit to complete the whole one with good advice. This is exciting yet hard to try. You will face the moment you forget all the words that you know. You will also face the moment you don't know what sentence to use to make it complete. All the advice below is all from myself. I took it from my tweets, my own quotes that I created and some of them I might already change to my own version.

Without further due, let's get started!



A good place brings you good memories.

Believe in  yourself cause nobody won't.

Cry if you want to. Don't hold it.

Don't make an excuse.

Everyone should respect each other.

Failure is good. You will start again and learn from it.

Good things take time.

Hope is just for someone who is hoping.

It is good to keep in silence rather than speak.

Just do it! People will judge you anyway.

Kill them with your smile.

Let it be.

Make time for everyone.

No matter how hard your life is, try to hide it from others.

Overthinking might destroy you one day.

Pray for the best cause we will never know what will happen next.

Question yourself whether it is right or wrong.

Running away from your problems is the race that you'll never win.

Sometimes being strong is the only choice you have.

Think. Nothing is going to work if you just stay still.

Until the right time come, wait.

Value your relationship with everyone.

Walk away from something that brings you down.

Xtra careful with what you saying and doing.

You're better than you think.

Zero expectation. You won't be hurt. 



Challenge accepted! I did it! But I think I can come out with a better advice. Don't you think so?

Do you want to give it a try? Just do it! I tag everyone who read this post to do the same thing. Don't forget to leave your link so that I can read yours ;)

Thanks for reading! Xoxo


What kind of challenge should I do next?


2 comments :

  1. I'm reading this ! hehe , will try to make one one day . wait ya ya ya hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to share it with me okay? Can't wait to read them :)

      Delete