Friday, 2 September 2016

Breakfast Ideas

caffeine, coffee, desk

Hi, everyone. I bet all of you might know how important breakfast is, right? Breakfast is not just a meal but it gives you the energy to start your day. Malaysia has a lot of variety delicious foods and us Malaysian usually take Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak and more as our breakfast. If you want something light but still make you fill full to give you energy? Stay tuned.

This is my Kind of Breakfast. Enjoy!

It might not be the same every single day. It will always change according to my preferences and what I have in my fridge or anything that I have at home.

So, here is some of the breakfast that I make.


1. Toast with Butter and Kaya

This one is the simple one that I can make especially in the morning. Easy one too. I think I don't have to explain on how to make it, right? You know it already ;)

2. Stuffed Egg Roll

All you need is an egg, a pinch of salt, butter, black pepper powder and some vegetables ; carrot, cabbage. Mix the egg, salt, black pepper powder together and whisk it until it well mixed. Heat the pan and melt a bit of butter then pour the egg into the pan. While waiting the egg to cook, you can put the vegetables on the top of it. Once it cooked, roll it up slowly so that it doesn't break. And now your egg roll  is ready to eat! *You can eat it with chili sauce if you want to. So yummy!

3. Half Boiled Egg

This one is simple and easy to make. Bring water to a boil in a pot. Put the egg slowly into the pot and let it boil for 4 to 5 minutes. Take it out and you're ready to eat! But, if it ended up became fully boiled egg (like I always did since I'm not aware of the timing) don't worry. You still can make an egg sandwich with it.

4. Waffle with Butter and Kaya

It just same like toast but I replaced it with waffle. How to make waffle? Here it is. Preheat the waffle iron. In the large bowl, beat an egg until it becomes fluffy. Add flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, salt, baking powder and vanilla essence until it smooth. For the exact recipes ; go here. After you done, spread butter and kaya on each side.


For drinks, it is up to you. You can have a cup of tea or coffee if you want to. But I usually just take only mineral water during my breakfast, but if I feel like making drinks, I will make Milo, tea or coffee. But still, I prefer mineral water compares to those drinks. Hehe

I just noticed that my breakfast are usually from an egg. It is healthy, right? :P

I hope this would be helpful enough for you, for a busy person or even for a person who always skip their breakfast since it is easy to make and doesn't take so much time to prepare. Doing this makes me feel hungry and I need to go down and cook something. See you again!

Thanks for reading! Xoxo




3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I know right? Plus, it is easy to make too :)

      Delete
  2. Nak breakfast tapi selalu mesti tak sempat sebab bangun lambat :p

    ReplyDelete