Thursday, 8 September 2016

Korean Drama : Cinderella and Four Knights

The last Korean drama that I ever watched was She Was Pretty. But as for now, there's one who caught my attention, and it was Cinderella and Four Knights. First time I saw the title, I thought it will be like an ordinary Cinderella story but I'm wrong. The theory is the same but the storyline is quite different. I currently on Episode 7 (still ongoing) and I really really can't wait to watch the next episodes.

Watch Online : dramanice.at

Korean Dramas 2016


 SYNOPSIS

Based on the novel “Cinderellawa Nemyungui Kisa” by Baek Myo which was first published on 2011-November-4 by BandiBooks. The series was fully pre-produced before its premiere. Eun Ha-Won (Park So Dam) is a high school student who dreams to be a veterinarian but needs money for her education. She ends up living in a mansion, Sky House, with three third-generation chaebol cousins under same conditions. Kang Hyun Min (Ahn Jae Hyun) is a playboy plutocrat who does whatever he wants while Kang Ji Woon (Jung Il Woo) is soft hearted but lonely and wild-child rebel who rises in status to a member of the royal family in the Sky House. The third cousin, Kang Seo Woo (Lee Jung Shin), is a top singer-songwriter who is gentle and kind to Ha-Won.

Description by me : Eun Ha-Won, a 20 years old girl who has quite a lot part time jobs so that she can attend a college. Her father is a lorry driver, so he is rarely at home so Eun Ha-Won lived with her stepmother and stepsister who treat her so badly and ask her to do chores and everything. Something bad happened and the money that she collected and earned before was used for something else. Because of that, she has postponed her intention to go to the college. She also got chased out from the house by her family. Until she meets with a President of Kang. He asked Eun Ha-Won to change his grandchildren also known as Kang's cousins that each of them has their own personalities and characteristics with some offers that will change her life.

This drama will be going to be one of my favourite Korean dramas that I don't mind watching again and again. It's been a while since my last time watching Korean drama (cause I keep rewatching my favourites more than the new dramas) and I glad that this drama caught my heart in watching it.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo
What is your favourite Korean drama at the moment? Any recommendations?

11 comments :

  1. Salam pagi...
    datang pagi tinggalkan jejak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat pagi juga. Terima kasih sudi singgah :)

      Delete
  2. Bestnya...
    Akak boleh juga tengok kill me heal me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramai yang kata best. InsyaAllah nanti akak try :)

      Delete
  3. I'm currently watching this too. I'm #jiwoonTeam. Lullzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice, right? Too bad I'm #HyunMinTeam :P

      Delete
  4. rasa nak tengok je. masuk dalam watchlist dah. thanks for review :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Memang tak menghampakan drama ni. No problem! :)

      Delete
  5. Now watching : Jealousy Incarnate, K2, dan On The Way To the Airport :D

    Dah tengok W Two Worlds dan Let's Fight Ghost? Best drama tu.. eh kalau drama Korea, banyaklah yang best 😁

    ReplyDelete