Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Review : IN2IT Eye Colour Palette

Happy Eidul Adha everyone! I'm supposed to publish this entry before Eidul Adha but since I'm busy with the preparation and it seems not having an internet connection at that time I have to postponed it regardless here it is. I got a new package last month and it is a makeup! It is IN2IT Eye Colour Palette in ESC 04 Island Sands. I love it. My makeup collections have been growing from time to time. (Yay!) From the packaging itself, I know it's gonna be good! The moment I got it, I just cannot stop staring, touching, looking at the palette. I already fall in love with it. Oh my...

Until I decided to give it a try.

Fact : When I have free time, I always love to play with all my makeup. I did also create a makeup look using this palette. I'm so shocked by how pigmented it is when I apply it on my eyes. Even though it has a lot of shimmer into it, it still has the colour. This is so different from the shimmer eyeshadow that I've tried before which is from Elianto. Review : here



Packaging

I really really love the packaging. It comes with a white compact case with a cute design in the front case. It looks simple yet elegance. Any product that comes in a compact form I found that it is really handy for me because I can throw it away in my makeup bag since it is in a small size and also it has a mirror which is a bonus so I don't have to bring my own mirror with me.



Product

The product itself is super duper good. In one palette, there are 5 very pigmented shimmery colours that you can work with regarding your own preferences. It has white, bronze, cream, peach with the orangey undertone and dark brown kind of colours. I can say that in a palette you can go with day to night makeup look. Not to mention, it still works the same either you use your fingers or brushes. It is still pigmented. Just take a bit of the eyeshadow because a little goes a long way!


Price

The price is so affordable and worth to spend on. IN2IT offer you a high-quality makeup with affordable price. So don't worry so much I worth it!

You might be noticed that I only mentioned pros, right? How about the cons? There's no con for this product. But, I think if it comes with a brush, it would be great.

Product Details

Soft, sheer eye colour, shimmering with very fine pearl and glitter. Enriched with vitamin E and kernel butter for a smooth and creamy texture. Each palette contains five shades, in a mirror compact, for a variety of eye looks. 

Ingredients : Mica, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/ Hexastearate/ Hexarosinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene terephthalate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methylparaben Ethylparaben, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Silica, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silica, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methicone, Polyurethane-11, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Tin Oxide, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Aluminum. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 lake (CI19140), Red 30 lake (CI 73360) , Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carbon Black (CI 77266), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

   

All the shades look so pretty, I can't T.T

After trying and using this product from IN2IT, it makes me want to try more products from them. The first thing I worry about when I having this palette is whether it is good or not because I'm a bit disappointed with my last experienced trying shimmery eyeshadow. But, not with this palette. I love it so much and I think I will wear it more in future.

I will give it ★★★★★. It comes with high-quality makeup, beautiful colours, and affordable price. Totally recommended! As I mentioned before, I would love to try more makeup from IN2IT.


For more info about IN2IT, go to :-
Website : http://www.in2itcosmetics.com/


Have you tried any product from IN2IT before? How was it?


8 comments :

  1. Its look so pigmented ! Love it ! Also I have to compliment the photo's quality , the bokeh effect is great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Aww, thank you for the compliment. Its mean a lot to me. I'm still learning to take a good pictures for my blog :)

      Delete
  2. im so in love to see the shadow pallete :D the colour range is so yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm already fall in love with it since the time I have it. It is so pretty! :)

      Delete
  3. Wowwww! I want to grab thissssss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weh very pigmentedddd cantiknyaaa!!!
    Aaaaa sadly i still dono how to wear makeup hihihi thanks for sharing!
    <3333
    btw pakai camera apa nape hebat sangat..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Its okay, nanti boleh belajar. SR pun bukan pandai sangat pun, main hentam je apply kat mata.

      SR pakai camera Canon DSLR je untuk tangkap gambar itu pun main hemtam je ambil. Hehe :)

      Delete