Thursday, 29 September 2016

Road to Convo!



Alhamdullilah after waiting for a long time, last week I got a letter from my college. And I kind of know what inside it since we have been waiting for it for quite a long time. The official date for my convocation has been set after got delay from the usual date. I got my letter a bit late as I already moved out to our new home and all my mailing address will go to my old place. I (actually my brother) have to go there about twice a month (glad that it still consider near to my new home) and picked up all the letters that we got.

Once I opened the envelope, I read the letter with a smile on my face. I feel like all my hard work has been paid off and I'm so happy! It is not easy (at least for me) to finish my Diploma since I got experienced so many things during my time there. Good and bad, I still remember it until now.

Mama was excited too. She already asked me what I want to wear during my special day. And I've just replied, "It is still early to think about that..." But inside my heart I already planning something to wear. Haha.

So, yeah. I will officially graduate early next year. I will share my journey to the convocation from time to time.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo





10 comments :