Thursday, 15 September 2016

Things I Struggle With As A Blogger



I bet you know how challenging it is to be a Blogger. There's a lot of things we, Bloggers need to work with. Once we decided to be a Blogger we have to sacrifice everything such as time, money, and more just for your blog. Not matter how challenging it is, we always try to put it away and keep our best to it, right?

There are few things that I need to struggle with as a Blogger, such are :-



1. Writer's Block  

This is the major struggle that I always struggle. I usually ran out of ideas what to update on my blog and that is bad because to wait until the ideas come will take some time and that makes my blog not updated for about a week!

2. Writing a Blog Post  

Even though I already make lists of what to post on my next entry, I still find it is hard because the moment I started to type those entries, my mind was not with me and my heart was not into it. I just stuck at a paragraph and then I close it. To be frank, I took about one to three days for a post and I know it is bad. I need to change that. Not just that, after finished typing the post, I need to check and preview it again and again so that there's no mistakes or errors when I published the post.

3. Pictures on Blog 

The minor problem for me is choosing the right or suitable photos on my post. I do have a few stock photos in my collection but choosing it seems taking a moment (at least for me) because I need to make it relatable to my post and everything. Not to mention taking photos for my review posts. Since I'm not a professional photographer I found it is hard to take good pictures so I just took few shots and choose the best one to put on my blog. I'm currently learning on how to do flat-lay photos, trust me it's hard!

4. Pageviews 

I worked so hard to get my page views back. Back then I used to have at least 1k page views a day during my time sharing drama online, movies links, repost the articles, lyrics and what so ever on my blog since I stopped and deleted almost half of my posts, my page views dropped drastically. It's okay. I have to work harder to achieve back my page views from time to time.

5. Time to Publish 

Some might just publish their post whenever they want, some might have their specific time or day to publish their post. As for me, I just post whenever I want to. But did you know that there's a suitable time to post your entry? (I just noticed that!) For example, the best and most suitable time to publish your post is 10.00 a.m to 12.00 p.m and 9.00 p.m to 1.00 a.m. You also can publish it on 2.00 p.m to 6 p.m which the probability for people to read your post is average.


Thanks for reading! Xoxo


Did you have the same struggles just like me?


16 comments :

  1. yg nombor 1 tu selalu sangatt,,takde idea,,kdg2 ada idea tp malas nak taip --'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Selalu sangat jadi macam ni. Itulah salah satu sebab blog lama tak berupdate.

      Delete
  2. I also have the same problems! that's why I rarely update my blog. There's load of comitments! but as long as we enjoy it then it would be great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's true. Even though we have a lot of commitments, we still doing it, right? Just because we enjoy it :)

      Delete
  3. oh yg bab gambar tu same !!! kalau nak review serius lagi la buat org fed up. kekadang tak dapat shot cantik, ha tangguh tangguh je la entry blog tu. :(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, tau takpe! SR selalu tangguh entry sebab lambat ambil gambar. Nak tunggu ada masa tu memang amik masa sikit. Hmm

      Delete
  4. And for blogger.. Prefer to post on Monday morning.. I usually post it before Subuh hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of it too, maybe because if they (readers) have free time during that time, they will read it. Subuh? I think it is great time too cause I usually open Blogger around that time and the probability for me to read your entry is high ;)

      Delete
  5. publish pada waktu pagi jam 8-10 am.. pastu share je dkt google plus tu..
    Lama betul nk tulis satu artikle tu.. hehe.. apa yang terpk terus je tulis at least 2 hari satu artikle post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, waktu tu memang sesuai jugak dan SR memang share setiap post di Google+.
      Kan? Sebab kadang-kadang takde mood nak menaip semua.

      Delete
  6. omg yasss the struggle iz real okai T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? We have to bear with it. Fighting!

      Delete
  7. Man, I'm so like you. I write several posts but I have no idea how to end it nicely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siqah mengalaminya.. huhu. Dah tulis draf tapi sampai di situ saja. Berhari-hari baru nak edit balik. Huhu.

    Bab time to publish tu baru siqah tahu nanye. Tq for sharing :) selama ni siqah ikut dan je nak post entri bila2. Sebab ikut masa lapang yang ada. Hee

    ReplyDelete