Saturday, 1 October 2016

What's In My Makeup Bag


Girls and makeup will never be apart, right? Even though you're not into makeup I believe that you have at least a powder and a lip balm with you, right? I can say that makeup bag will always be girls 'friends' since we always bring them everywhere we go. It is a must for me to bring my makeup bag with me because it is easy for me to touch up or do my makeup since all the products are in the makeup bag. I don't own so much makeup products (but I bring a lot in my makeup bag). Even my mum got mad at me cause I bring so much makeup and I'm still thinking to add up some more products to my makeup collection such as highlighter and contour powder, new lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes and more.  

My makeup bag will be changed according to how much items that I want to put there, how long I'm going to away from home, something like that cause usually I will put all my makeup collection in my makeup bag or else I will just bring the one that I think I will use for my makeup during the time I'm not at home. As for now, I just used my Vaseline leopard printed bag to put my makeup items.

As for now, all the makeup products that I have in my makeup bag was when I'm going to Melaka for celebrating Eidul Adha last few weeks. Looks like I have been hold this entry for quite long, huh?

So, without further due let's do this!

makeup bag, makeup, beauty


Face
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser I already did my review regarding this product before. You can read them here. I put this before I doing my makeup to minimise my pores and having a smooth skin before doing my makeup.

Lelan Vital Perfect Cover Cushion Foundation (Natural Beige) I rarely used this cushion foundation since it is not long lasting enough, doesn't give a good coverage and makes my face more oily throughout the day. But I do love the application since it makes my skin looks more natural after the application.

Pixy BB Cream (Beige) I do love this BB Cream. I wear it every time I go out. It is light and easy to use. The only thing is, it is not my shade and it was my fault since I picked up the darker shade instead the lighter one.

Colour Sense Perfect Radiance Pressed Powder (Warm Honey) This is the powder that I usually used on the top of my foundation or BB Cream. Since it is pressed powder, it doesn't make my face cakey or something like that.


Eyes
Catrice Cosmetics Absolute Matt Eyeshadow Palette (010 Eyes Wide Matt) My go-to eyeshadow palette for my everyday makeup. It has six shades that I can work with for every look. The texture is not too powdery and it is quite pigmented.

IN2IT Eye Colour Palette (ESC 04 Island Sands) I already did my review regarding this palette before. You can read them here.

Lelan Vital MagnifiLash Mascara One of my favourite mascara that I have used. It gives you nice looking lashes and it is easy to remove too.

Silkygirl Perfect Stay 20 HR Eyeliner (02 Dark Brown) I usually used this to tight line my lashes and do a 'wing' at the end of my eyes. Brown eyeliner give you more natural looking without looking harsh like the black eyeliner. As the product named, it is long lasting yet waterproof. So, it is quite hard to remove unless you're using an oil-based makeup remover.


Brows
Lelan Vital Browperfect Compact The first eyebrow product that I used since the first time I started to do something on my brows. It has three parts on it. Two of it was medium and darker brown powder and the other one is wax. But I don't like the wax so I threw it away.

Aimeili Color My Brows I bought it at Mr DIY and trust me, this product is good! I have been using it for quite some time now and it doesn't give me any negative reaction at all. It also makes my brows stay in place for a long time.


Lips
Silkygirl Go Matte Lipcolor (04 Mystic Rose) If I'm not using my Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream this is the one that I used. It is pigmented and not drying at all. It just not long lasting enough and also I do need to reapply after some time.

Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream (02 Glamour) I already did my review regarding this lip cream before. Review : here. There's something I would like to add. It stays on my lips for a few hours and did smudge when I'm eating. Before I forget, I also did put lip liner before using this lip cream and the lipliner that I used is from Essence Longlasting Lipliner (06 A Girl's Dream).

Obuse Tint (2) I usually put some tint on my lips so that my lips has some colours to it. I prefer to do it like a gradient lip cause it makes look more natural, I think.

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly This is a must have in my makeup bag. I need it to make sure my lips are moisturised before I put any lip products on my lips.


Makeup Tools and etc
Daiso Disposable Powder Puff Sponge or beauty blender are  the best way to apply any liquid makeups than using fingers. I give you a nice finished.

Face Brush It is for my face powder. I don't like using a powder sponge to use my powder because it tends to look thick and cakey.

Nano White Miracle Mist I love to spray this mist on my face after doing my makeup to make sure that it doesn't look cakey and the best thing is it give a nice glowing skin after that. Review : here

Purederm Skin Solution Argan Oil Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes This is very convenience to use on the go. It does remove my makeup even the waterproof one. Review : here



I brought quite a lot, right? Thanks for reading!




10 comments :

  1. Haha yup even though I'm not really into make up pun saya ada compact powder and lip balm hahah. Anyway nice entry Syaza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Compact powder dan lipbalm je pun dah okay sebenarnya 😊

      Delete
  2. http://belogs.blogspot.com/ singgah dari Segmen Nak URL Blog #26 Mia Liana

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh.. complete nya...

    pssttt.. Terima kasih sudi join Segmen Nak URL Blog #26

    Senarai peserta telah di update di http://www.mialiana.com/2016/10/senarai-url-blog-26.html

    - Mia Liana -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, cn cuma ada compact powder n lipstik je 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takpe, itu pun dah kira cukup sebenarnya 😊

      Delete
  5. Banyaknyaaaaa! Siqah ada lah jugak beberapa eyeshadows tapi jarang sangat pakai. Biasa compact powder dan lipstick je. Itu paling cepat dan pantas. Hee. Tapi siqah suka tengok orang mekap ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebab masa ni nak melaram waktu pagi raya. Hehe. Kalau tak Syaza just pakai BB Cream, mascara, browpowder dan lip tint je 😊

      Delete
  6. Saya pun ada jugak Silkygirl Matte Junkie in code Vixen. Sorry to say, it is quite dissapointing sebab warna dia cepat betul nak tanggal. And it also is quite streaky bila apply banyak2 lapis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Setuju. Mungkin kalau pakai sejam dua okay kot, tak boleh lebih dari tu. Tapi semua shades cantik-cantik kan? 😊

      Delete