Saturday, 5 November 2016

Review : Berrisom Oops Soda Bubble Mask - Aqua Fruit

Hello, girls! It is my time of the month and my face started to have pimples all over my face which is not a good thing to start my day. Hmm. So, I decided to pamper my skin more than I normally did since my skin need it the most when this kind of situation happened. So I decided to go to a drugstore to buy a new face mask even though I have a bunch more with me to try. There's a lot of choices to pick when you go to the mask section and it will make you go crazy to choose which one is the best and good for you. It has so many kinds of mask like peel-off, sheet, even I saw a powder one too!

But the one that I bought is not like the usual sheet mask as it will bubble up once you apply it to your face. Sounds cool, right? This makes me so excited to try since it is my first time trying this. I have been watching some videos on youtube where they wore a bubble mask, and every time it starts to bubble up I became excited. You know how it feels, right?

Berrisom Soda Bubble Mask - Aqua Fruit


Berrisom Oops! Soda Bubble Mask Aqua Fruit

Since it is from Korea, all the details about the product on the packaging were in Hangul except the ingredients, so I google for the English descriptions so that I know what it is for, how to use it and everything.

They have three variants to choose according to your skin type. Too bad, there's only Aqua Fruit on the shelf and I have to pick it up no matter what since I already feel excited to try it out.


  • PoreTox (Apple+Grape) : Reduces skin sebum and blackheads.
  • Brighten Fruit (Lemon+Lime) : Brighten skin.
  • Aqua Fruit (Grapefruit+Peach) : Moisturize skin.


[Descriptions]

A wash off peeling mask that is formulated with carbonated water and fruits extracts. Bubbles will be formed once the mask is taken out from the packing to cleanse skin, remove dead skin cells and impurities from the pores. Grapefruits and peach extracts are added to provide skin with moisture, supple and radiant skin is revealed.

[How To Use]

After cleansing and toning, place the mask on the face and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Remove the mask and massage the face with the remaining bubbles. Rinse with water thoroughly afterward.

[Ingredients]

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Disiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (100ppm), Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract.

Carbonated Water : Cleanse skin, soften the cuticle layer and enhance micro-circulation.
Centella Asiatica Extract : Repair damaged skin, anti-aging.
Aloe Vera Extract : Hydrate and soothe skin.

Suitable for all skin type.


Berrisom Soda Bubble Mask - Aqua Fruit

Berrisom Soda Bubble Mask - Aqua Fruit

Berrisom Soda Bubble Mask - Aqua Fruit


The first thing I did after opened the packaging is smelling. It smells like a fruity scent, a nice scent I would say. The moment I apply the mask onto my face, it already started to bubble up. A few minutes later I started to feel tingling on my face as the bubble become foamier. It doesn't feel bad at all. The bubbles remind me of detergent bubbles. haha. But there's a thing that you should be considered if you plan to try this which is, you need to make sure that the bubble doesn't go near to your eyes, nose and mouth. In my case, the bubble already went closer to my lower lashes and inside my nostril! It is hard to breathe though as it is blocking my nose a bit. Not to mention, the mask started to slipping down from my face even though I already lying down on my bed.

I struggled with those things throughout the 20 minutes. Haha. Too bad I can't take pictures because it is so messy and hard to handle. After those tiny suffering moments, I removed the mask and rub my face a bit with the remaining bubbles. I was trying to wait to figure out whether it might be bubble up again but nope. It doesn't. Then, I rinse the remaining essences left with water. One thing that I noticed after using the mask is, my skin became smooth, my skin became brighter and the best thing is, my skin feels so fresh and clean.

I can't stop touching my face right now. It just feels different than before I use it. I still feel the tingling but I think it is normal. I really really recommend this mask for you to try. It is different from the other mask that I have used. But the one thing that I curious about is, why is the mask is just half of the face, I mean it is not cover the whole face like the other mask do. It only covers your cheeks, chin, upper lips area, nose and between your brows area. Why doesn't it cover the forehead area? Isn't forehead is not important? haha

Would I repurchase again? Yes! I give ★★★★★  for this mask! If you're interested in this mask, you can get it from your nearest Guardians outlets. The price for the mask is RM 5.90.

Have you tried this mask before? Or did you know any 'weird' or 'unique' mask?


For more information about Berrisom products, go to :

Website : berrisom.com




11 comments :

  1. Oooooh i need to try this! For now pakai innisfree clay mask tu je twice a week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is fun yet exciting to try 😊

      Delete
  2. I dah try tapi dia mcm takda buat pape pon dekat my skin.For forehead part i ambik sikit bubble lepastu ratakan dekat forehead hahahahahah weird me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fira cuba yang mana satu? After using it I feel that my skin became smoother. Mungkin lain orang-lain kesannya. OMG, I did that too! Sebab rasa awkward je dahi takde pape. Hehe 😊

      Delete
  3. how much is this mask anyway ?
    the word soda there is already catchy for me , if i found this here in India, I'll sure will grab it. if not, maybe when i get back to Malaysia !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is only RM 5.90. I know right? It is one of the reason why I bought it. Hope you will find this 😊

      Delete
  4. uuu cam best. Later I'll buy and try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,saya singgah sini n follow.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love character mask by The Face Shop sebab comel, rupa haiwan. Hihi. Tapi dah tak jumpa kat malaysia. Siqah beli masa pergi Korea last year. Now kadang2, siqah pakai mask yang beli kat guardian. Tak kisahlah apa brand pun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari tu jumpa jugak mask macam tu tapi brand lain kot. Brand apa pun tak kisah selagi kulit kita okay, kan? Hehe 😊

      Delete