Thursday, 24 November 2016

Colours of the Rainbow Tag



Hello, everyone! I just found a new tag that will be fun to try. It is a Colours of the Rainbow Tag. Basically, the rules of this tag are to get items that you own either it is beauty, fashion, whatever you want and match them to the corresponding colours of the rainbow. To make it more challenging, I decided to pick all the items in my room only and take a picture of each colour. If you interested to do this tag, free to pick any items wherever you want either your room, your house or everywhere.

I'm quite scared to do this tag just in case I didn't get to find certain items of colours since my room was all about pink and blue theme. But, I gonna search every single corner of my room to make it happen. Fighting! 💪

So I need to find the items in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, Pink, and Multicoloured. Let's see what I have here 😉



The red colour is already challenging to me because I don't own a lot of red items but I managed to get my red peel-off nail polish for this one. I did my nail polish collection post before, go [here] to check it out.




I can't find any orange items in my room. I want to pick my orange pen but it seems too easy for this kind of challenge so I picked up this shoe box that I put my notebooks and some stationaries in it. For your information, I love to organize my things according to the items so that's the reason why I have lots of boxes from differents sizes in my room. The moment I moved out to our new house, I'm the only one who has so many boxes. Haha 😉



This one is special to me eventhough it is just a pen. Why is it special? Because I bought these during my time in Singapore when I was 16. It is kind of souvenir so that I will always remember that I have been there before. I bought it 4 of them with different colours and gave them to my friends. Hope they still keep it until now.


This is Elianto Aloe Vera Gel that I bought early this year. At first, I bought it just for my sunburn then since I ran out of any moisturiser I use it as my daily face moisturiser. I love who it feels after using it, it doesn't feel sticky at all and the smell is good. But then I realized that after using it for few months, small pimples keep appearing on my face so I decided to stop and using it only for body moisturiser and after shave/wax gel.



This is the best blue colour item that I can found. I have lots of blue shirts/blouse but this one is easier to take the picture. Did you know how hard it is to find this book? I have been waited for quite a long time then my friend and I went to Kinokuniya, KLCC and found this. I know there's a movie of this book (I already watched it) but I found that it is better if I read because I know the complete stories and original of the book compares to the movie since there might be some parts that have been cut during the process. Same goes to any Malay novels too. OR I watch the drama without reading the book because I knew it is not the same as the original.



Eventhough violet/purple is one of my favourite colours but I don't have a lot of items with that colour. I picked this scarf that I bought at Masjid Jamek and it called Bawal Crepe. Back then Bawal Crepe is quite famous material and it is easy to work with.




Like I mentioned before, my room theme was blue and pink so I can say that I have lots of pink items in my room. The first one I picked is a holder that I bought at Mr. DIY. I used it as my stationaries holder where I put my pens, pencils, highlights, and more. Abd the second one is my bedside table where I put a vase with pink flowers and a lamp. All the items on my bedside table are from IKEA. I bet you noticed the flowers since it is everywhere on my blog pictures 😆



I told my cousin that I want to put fairy light in my room. Later, she asked me whether I already buy one or not and I answered not. Then she told me that she already bought one for me as a present for my birthday. The thing is I still not hanging it up because I still wondering where to put it and I think I might just put it around my head bed so it can just stay there without worrying if it falls. Doesn't it look pretty and cute? 😁

Too bad I can't find any Indigo items in my room. If not, of course, it will be complete rainbow colours 😞

That's all I have for now. It's had such a find time doing this tag. I tag Anis Nadhilah, Lenne Zulkiflly, Erin Azmir, Siqah Iqa and YOU who interested to do one. Have fun!

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

5 comments :

  1. i cant use that aloe vera gel on my face too! nanti naik whiteheads yang boleh 'pop' tu. thanks for tagging me! will find some time to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'm the only one who experienced that. What's brand did you use? You're most welcome, can't wait to read yours 😊

      Delete
  2. aww thank you for the tag dear . this looks so fun ! I'll do this ! anyway what camere did you use syaza? the quality is superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, can't wait to read yours. It's fun, trust me! Aww, thank you, btw I'm currently using Canon EOS 550D 😊

      Delete
  3. Ow that purple thing is a bawal crepe? My first impression was a fleece blanket. I always see bedroom everywhere xD

    ReplyDelete