Wednesday, 9 November 2016

I Start To Diet?



I never care about my weight before but these few days I just uncomfortable with myself especially my body. I think I was okay until I checked my weight, then I know the reason why. You know it right. I gained weights after my last challenge during Ramadhan. [Road To Eid] I was 54 kg from that day and now I'm 57.5 kg. I thought I can maintain to that weight but I'm not. After knowing that then I realized that I need to lose some of it or else it might affect my health and everything. So, I have few plans to make it works.

I already have green tea, chia seeds, and lemons that will help me throughout this process. Looks like I'm so ready to start my diet, right? haha.


I have tried BOH green tea before and I also did share the benefits of drinking green tea on one of my blog posts. [Post : here] But last time it was just 25 tea bags and now 50. I don't know how long it gonna take for me to finish it all. Haha. It might not be the best green tea I ever had but as for now, that is what I have. I would love to try another type or brand of green tea too but unfortunately, I can't find it when I went shopping for groceries last weekend.

What I plan are, I want to control my eating habits by reducing the amount of rice taken, drinks lots of water like ; plain water, green tea, and detox water (water+lemons+honey) or chia seeds water (water+chia seeds), do some exercises in the morning and evening. Last but not least, starts to sleep early.


  • Rice : Two ladles of rice per day.
  • Water : Drinks a lot of plain water, two cups of green tea (breakfast and before I go to sleep), detox water/chia seeds water (when I feel like I want to)
  • Exercises : Skipping, 7 min workout (three times per week) [Video : here] Exercises on Bed (Every night) [Post : here]
  • Sleep early.

Even though it might be hard for me to do since I'm not a person who exercise regularly but I will try my best to keep it on track. It is not I will but I MUST! After doing the workout yesterday, I already feel something around my abdomen area so I think that it works. Haha.

I already started working on my plans yesterday and so far so good. I managed to control myself from taking any unhealthy foods like I usually did. For today, I had stuffed egg roll with a cup of green tea for breakfast. Maybe a slice of toast for lunch and of course rice for dinner (Yay!) To end my day today, I will drink another cup of green tea before I go to sleep.

I just started to diet and now I can't wait to see the results. Please take care of your health. Don't be like me.

Thanks for reading! Xoxo




Do you have any diet tips to share with me? I would love to know 😊


26 comments :

  1. husna sekarang pon dah start jaga pemakanan cuma part exercise je liat sikit.. kdg buat kdg tak buat.. hahaha.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. SR dulu macam tu juga, tapi kena lawan semua tu sebab nak turunkan berat. hehe 😊

      Delete
  2. all the best syaza! You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BMI okay? haha good luck!
    saya tngh nak naik kan berat hihihi underweight lol
    http://mellyacrayola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BMI still normal tapi tulah nak dekat ke overweight. Really? You're so lucky! 😊

      Delete
  4. i already start my no-rice-diet :) try ahmad green tea pun sedap jugak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you! 😊 Challenging tak? I heard it too, but can't find it on the supermarket.

      Delete
  5. nanti cari jenama ahmad tea, green tea dia sedap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulah ramai yang cakap sedap, tapi hari tu cari tak jumpa. Nak kena survey tempat lain kot-kot ada ke kan 😊

      Delete
  6. Jangan makan after 7pm then kalau malam tu lapar kena kawal nafsu hehehe.Makan nasi sesenduk/segenggam je.Buat zumba dalam rumah hehe.I dah cuba lepastu ramai kata badan dah susut.Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, dua tulah yang SR selalu buat. Haha. Zumba? Tak pernah cuba lagi tapi macam menarik. I should google for more info. Thank you 😊

      Delete
  7. i wanna lose weight too tapi 1.1.2017 lah baru start kot hahaa T.T you know syaza if you nak buat green tea for detox kan, better use 4Life punya green tea. that one power but mahal gila la pulak. any green tea pun boleh sebenarnya. and i can't start diet bcs i need nasi in my life everyday....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awalnya plan nak buat tahun depan jugak tapi disebabkan that month is my graduation day so I need to do it earlier so that I will look best during that day. haha. Never heard about 4Life before, but I will try to do some research bout it. I know right, rice is life 😊

      Delete
  8. Eat dinner before 7pm and reduce sugar intake! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips! I will try my best to control myself from it 😊

      Delete
  9. Trying my best to eat clean as well! I eat chia seed with oat and yoghurt sometimes. Anyway, good luck Syaza! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good then. I don't eat oat much but maybe I should try? Thank you! 😊

      Delete
  10. good luck on your diet! chia seeds are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liyana! 😊 I know right, I should try it earlier..

      Delete
  11. don't eat too late in the night hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always did that! Need to control myself. haha 😊

      Delete
  12. Don't eat after 8 pm dan tidur awal. Tidur pun memainkan peranan dalam penjagaan berat badan. Jom kita cuba sama2. Sebab siqah pun dah berisi jugak lepas kahwin. Sob sob..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selalu sangat buat dua tu. But trying my best to handle them. Jom! Goodluck too, Siqah 😊

      Delete
  13. Woah dh start diet ye?
    My diet plan will always start "tomorrow" lol..

    I drink green tea too but never loss kg...hahaa

    God luck in yoir diet journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. I did the same thing too before but since I already feel umcomfortable my body then I think that's the time for me to start my diet.

      It's okay. There's a lot of benefits of green tea other than loss weight. Don't worry 😊

      Thank you! 😊

      Delete