Friday, 11 November 2016

Reading Habits Book Tag



I was interested in doing this tag after reading Siqah Iqa's post.  I'm quite interested with this tag since it is all about your reading book habits. I used to read a lot and I still do, but not as many as before. It is all depends on my mood and feeling. You know what, I think I should go to a bookstore and find a new book to read to keep me reading.

Let's jump to the questions.


1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

If there's a place for me to read at home it will be my bed. It is the most comfortable place ever since I can sit, lay down and everything when I'm reading.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Bookmark. It will look nicer than a piece of paper, I think. But if there's no bookmark at all, I will find any nice looking cards to mark my current page of reading.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?

I usually stop at a chapter so that I still remember the previous stories but I don't mind stop any pages too. You know, it depends on my mood during that time.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?

I do eat when I'm reading but snacks only with extra careful so that it won't spill on my book. Who wants their book to be dirty, right?

5. Multitasking : Music or TV while reading?

Music. I can't do anything without listening to songs but still, sometimes it might be distracted too. 

6. One book at the time or several at once?

I can't do several at once because I might be mixed up everything that I have read before. I prefer one book at once so that I can focus only on one book. It's funny that I can listen to songs when I'm reading but I can't read few books at once. Haha

7. Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere. I can read when I'm on a train, cafe, or somewhere else but not in the car because I had a bad experience before and it is the worst thing I ever did in my life. I had dizzy and throw up a bit because I read in the car on the not so straight road. Huh. But of course home will be the most comfortable place to read, right?

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?

Silently. It just better that way.

9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?

Depends. I do skip pages if I found that it is not interesting to be read. 

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Keeping it like new. I usually don't like my book to be in the bad condition whatsoever.

11. Do you write in your book?

Major NO. I hate writing something in my book. Even if I have to, I will make sure that I write it nicely and clean.


I already answered all the questions. If you're interested in sharing your own version, please do one cause I would love to know yours. Thanks for reading! Xoxo






9 comments :

  1. your preferences are just like mine you know and funny enough i also almost throw up and had a headache like crazy due to reading in the van on the way climbing up to the peak of a mountain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more reading on the road after this. Hehe 😊

      Delete
  2. Sama syaza pasal membaca dalam kereta. Siqah pernah buat camtu dan masa tu On the way nak balik rumah atok. Jalan macam ular kena palu but still membaca. Sudahnya jadi pening dan terus tak selesa. Rasa nak muntah je. Sejak tu siqah x membaca dalam kereta. Even tengok phone pun tak boleh sangat. Pening gak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Serik dah nak baca dalam kereta. Masa tu excited sangat baca sebab dah nak habis page tu yang sampai baca dalam kereta tu, sekali muntah terus. Haha 😅

      Delete
  3. 9, I even skipped the whole book if chapter 1 and 2 does not satisfying enuf. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat and drink while eating too :)
    I don't like it when there are stains on my book. maybe that's the reason why I prefer my kindle more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like it too. We need to be more careful when we eat and drink while reading 😊

      Delete
  5. I cant read in car also! Tapi dalam bas boleh pulak haha

    ReplyDelete