Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Things I Do Whenever My Skin Feels Bad



As for me, there must be a time that my skin starts to react badly due to my hormone changes, stress, lack of sleep and whatnot. Trust me, it is such an unpleasant feeling to deal with. Sometimes I wish that I can have a perfect flawless skin but I know I can't. That the sad thing I have to cop every time my skin was not in a so good condition. So, there are few things that I do when the moment come;

PAMPER MY SKIN MORE

Sometimes I always tend to neglect my skin and not taking it seriously. I skipped washing my face in the morning, I do not remove my makeup correctly and everything. That was the reasons why my skin starts to appear pimples. And I know I shouldn't do that but I did 😣 So, what I do are I do some facial treatments at home. I will share how I do a facial treatment at home in future, so wait for it okay? After I did that, I feel a bit different on my skin. It works eventhough just slightly.

DRINKS LOTS OF WATER

I do drink water but maybe I not drinking as much as I should. That makes me feels bad because drinking water is the easiest thing to do in the world but still I didn't due to my laziness. But I noticed that my routine has been changed a little bit as I tried my best to drink at least a cup of plain water when I woke up and before I go to sleep. I used to install apps which called Water Drink Reminder to keep me in track how much water I should take but I uninstalled it because I think I can manage it by myself but I'm not. Haha

GET ENOUGH BEAUTY SLEEP

A few months ago, I always sleep at 3 in the morning and woke up at 6. So I barely get my beauty sleep. But now I managed to get my sleep at 12. At least I got to sleep six hours without any distractions and I think it already enough. I found a way how to make me fall asleep fast. What I do is I open a playlist on Spotify that contents nature sounds like raining, beaches, and more. And that really helps me to fall asleep fast. The sounds make me feel calm especially with earphone on.


NOT TOUCHING MY FACE

This is the hardest thing to do. I don't know why maybe because my hand feels so lonely and bored and my hands ended up touching my face and popped out the pimples that I have on my face. I should control myself from now on. Dirty hands touching my face? No. 

DO MORE EXERCISES

Why exercise? Because when you exercises, it will release toxins that have in your body through your pores. There are lots of benefits if you exercise. I think you already knew about that. So no need to explain more. 

CHANGE MY PILLOWCASE

I already figured it out whenever new pimples coming on my face that must be because I didn't change my pillowcase. I have a life hack to handle this. Since I'm not going to change my pillowcase every single day due to my laziness, I just put some cloth over my pillowcase and replace it every night before I go to sleep. Why should we change the pillowcase regularly? Because we don't want all the dirt, sebum, and oil from your hair or skin on the pillowcase goes to your face and that will make your face having a pimple.


I guess that is all. Tell me what did you do if your skin feels bad?

Thanks for reading!



13 comments :

  1. Drink more water tu mmg berkesan, tp untuk org yg tak suka air masak ni mmg payah nak ikut T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Sebab air berperisa lagi sedap daripada air masak. Tapi tulah, susah betul nak buat 😂

      Delete
  2. I've no problem with water but I couldn't help myself from touching my face... And it's hard for me to have a proper sleep, and maybe that's why my dark circles never go away.. But alhamdulilah I could control my acne with a new daily skincare product and they helped me in pampering the skin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's hard to control from touching our face. Mind to share your new skincare routine? I love to know that 😊

      Delete
    2. Shared it on my blog.. ^^
      http://razanahanis.blogspot.my/2016/12/chapter-10-my-skin-saviour.html

      Delete
    3. Thank you. I will check it out soon 😊

      Delete
  3. i hate it when my skin feels and looks awful. why can't we have clear skin T.T

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it too. I feel like I want to scratch my face so that I can have clear skin 😞

      Delete
  4. Pillowcase tu sgt penting ! I rarely have pimples, but when I forgot to change pillowcase then tadaaaa....

    spitoutkata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, really really important. That's one of the reason why we got pimples...

      Delete
  5. I will always tell myself not to touch my face and do not pinch on the pimple, haha. Nevertheless i will also use extra skincare product such as acne cream and put on a face mask so that it will help in getting a better skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely use any acne cream but face mask, is a must for me. I will wear it at least once a week 😊

      Delete
  6. i cant help myself to touch my face T^T

    ReplyDelete