Monday, 5 December 2016

Too Much Information Tag



Hello, everyone. I would like to thanks, Liyana Jasmi for tagging me to do this tag. I just found out that we actually live close to each other. Hope to see you, Liyana! 😄 Since I have a free time now, why not do this tag, right? I found that this is such a fun tag to do so I hope that my readers, I mean you guys can know a little bit more about me.

Q1 : What are you wearing?

It's weekend and I'm not going anywhere so I'm wearing a pink t-shirt with pink pyjama pants at home. So comfy!

Q2 : Ever been in love?

Yes.

Q3 : Ever had terrible breakup?

Yes, I guess. It's not kind of breakup but more to the terrible relationship. Yeah, something like that but it was a story from a long time ago and I'm over it now. I saw Erin shares her terrible breakup on her TMI post I quite interested in sharing mine. haha. But I think it's better not. 

Q4 : How tall are you?

156 cm. I'm the second shortest in my family, even my little brother's height was already about my shoulder. Sigh 😞

Q5 : How much do you weigh?

I gained so much weight lately and my weight now is 55 kg. 

Q6 : Any tattoos?

NO!

Q7 : Any piercings?

I have only ear piercings since I'm 12. It was on day two of Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. When everyone going out to our relative's houses and I, stayed at home just because my ears hurts so much and all I can do is crying. Haha

Q8 : OTP?

Jota and Jinkyung a.k.a 33 Couple. If you watch We Got Married then you'll know them. They look so perfect together. I hope they can have a real relationship in the future.

Image result for jota and jin kyung

Q9 : Favourite Show?

Runningman, We Got Married, Ghost Adventures. I don't mind rewatching the same episodes of these shows over and over again. Because it's really fun to watch.

Q10 : Favourite bands?

Can I replace bands to groups? Hehe. Gfriend and Blackpink. 

Q11 : Something you miss?

A vacation. It's been a while since my last time having a vacation. If foods, I have been craving to eat Bakso and Tako Tao for quite long time now. I need them now.

Q12 : Favourite Song?

I have tonnes of favourite songs right now like Tiamo - Tara, Selamanya Cinta - Shila Amzah ft. Alif Satar, Stay - Blackpink and few more songs.

Q13 : How old are you?

I'm 21 years old, 1 months and 17 days. Complete, isn't it? Haha

Q14 : Zodiac Sign?

I was born on 17th October so my zodiac sign will be a Libra.

Q15 : Quality you look for in a partner?

Accept me for who I am, caring, responsible, respectful.

Q16 : Favourite quote?

Believe in yourself cause nobody won't.

Q17 : Favourite actor?

Can I say, Sharnaaz Ahmad? Because every character that he took, he always seems so real. He can pull any character whether as a good or bad man. He can do it.

Q18 : Favourite colour?

Pink, blue and purple. Most of my belongings are in that colours.

Q19 : Loud music or soft?

Mostly soft, especially love songs. I don't have many loud songs on my playlist.

Q20 : Where do you go when you're sad?

My room. I love to lock myself and do whatever I want there.

Q21 : How long does it take you to shower?

I took the longest time to shower, trust me. It's around 15 to 20 minutes.

Q22 : How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I'm not just taking so much time to shower but to get ready too. It's about 15 minutes for me to get ready. So, if you want to ask me out please let me know first or else you gotta wait for me. Hehe

Q23 : Ever been in a physical fight?

No.

Q24 : Turn on's?

Good weather, smile, nice smell, and oceans.

Q25 :Turn off's?

Liars, copycats, loud sounds.

Q26 ; The reason I joined Blogger?

The reason why I joined Blogger is to do it like an online dairy but absolutely not for now. I want to share lots of informative posts to my readers.

Q27 : Fears?

Cockroaches, especially the flying one. I'm so glad that since we moved to a new house so I rarely meet those.

Q28 : Last thing that made you cry?

I cried a few hours ago because 33 Couple in We Got Married has become to the end. I hate it how short their journeys in We Got Married. Like I sad before, they look perfect for each other. It kind of sad because they can't experience more things like the others couple did.

Q29 : Last time you said you love someone?

Last month.

Q30 : Meaning behind your blog URL?

My blog URL is http://syaza-applemints.blogspot.com. Syaza is my name, obviously. Apple Mints is a clothing brand. Back then, I was trying so hard to get a nice name for my blog and I looked up a catalogue from SOGO and found that Apple Mints was a nice name. That's how it ended up

Q31 : Last book you read?

Suamiku Paling Sweet - Anjell. I decided to reread because I kinda miss the story of Izz Haikal and Qisya.

Q32 : The book you currently reading?

I have none at the moment but I'm planning to reread Kimchi Untuk Awak - Suri Ryana after this.

Q33 : Last show you watched?

Law of the Jungle Episode 241.

Q34 : Last person you talked to?

My little brother, Wafiq.

Q35 : The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Friend.

Q36 : Favourite food?

I really really love Bihun Sup and Bakso. So yummy!

Q37 : Place you want to visit?

Maldives, South Korea, and around the World.

Q38 : Last place you were?

Kitchen to drink some water.

Q39 : Do you have a crush?

The one and the only man who caught my heart, Choi Siwon.

Q40 : Last time you kissed someone?

Probably my hand because I swatches my lipsticks to remove the remaining excess of the lipstick. Haha.

Q41 : Last time you were insulted?

I'm not quite sure.

Q42 : Favourite flavour of sweet?

Lemon or lime.

Q43 : What instruments do you play?

Sadly I don't play any instruments but if I have a chance I would love to play the guitar.

Q44 : Favourite piece of jewellery?

Bracelets or bangle. I have quite a few of bracelets in my collection.

Q45 : Last sport you play?

Badminton with my brothers which I played about two months ago.

Q46 : Last song you sang?

Tiamo - Tara. Eventhough I might not pronounce it correctly, but who cares, right?

Q47 : Favourite chat up line?

I don't have any.

Q48 : Have you ever used it?

No.

Q49 : Last time you hang out with anyone?

It's been a while. 

Q50 : Who should answer this questions next?

You, who read this.



I hope you know a little bit about me now. Thanks for reading. Feel free to do yours, okay?

13 comments :

  1. Hahahaha...
    Kalau join tak semua boleh jawap nie..

    Ikhlas dari
    AlongMisuari.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome! kannn i can't believe we're actually quite close to each other. hope to see you too, Syaza! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. It's hard to find blogger who stay close like us. Insha Allah, maybe we should pick a day to meet up in the future? 😊

      Delete
  3. guess i'm not the only one who takes long showers! hahahahh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one. You have me, so don't feel lonely. Hahaha 😁

      Delete
  4. 33 Couple was soooo cute! ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Too bad their marriage already ended. It's too early 😣

      Delete
  5. It's been years since the last time I'd watch we got married.. Guess I need to find and out on 33 couples that you suggested.. I used to be obsessed with adam couple before I stopped watching we got married.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go watch them when you have free time. They're cute together, trust me. Hehe 😊

      Delete
  6. Kita lahir bulan sama cuma zodiac berbeza :D Siqah pernah tengok we got married tapi tak follow sangat cerita tu. Runningman pun sama. but i love Korea much! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulah, takpe yang pasti kita October babies. Hehe. Runningman is my life. Seminggu tak tengok rasa lain je 😊

      Delete
  7. Choi Siwon was my (acah acah) high school lover! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete