Sunday, 4 December 2016

What Keeps Me Motivated


On the previous post, I posted about What I Do When I Feel Down, and now I will be sharing about What Keeps Me Motivated. Hope you'll like it πŸ˜‰

A few years back, I already did a post about "Pembakar Semangat", it is like something that motivated me to be strong, positive, something like that. But I decided to delete that post and do a new version and updated one.

Life is not about having a rainbow after the rain. You will experience some ups and downs in your life and sometimes you just want to give up and stop from everything. I feel you. I had experienced that moment too and I know how hard it is for you to overcome everything in your life.

All you need to do is find your best ways to keep you feel better, motivated and of course positive!

So, here's the ways that keep me motivated and positive;

  • Songs : Sometimes by listening to the songs really really helps me a lot. The lyrics sometimes are the words that I supposed to hear which is positive words.
  • Quotes/Poems : You know that sometimes words are better than saying. Every time I read quotes, it really really makes me feel better.
  • Person : Just like an idol. By their doings, personalities, makes me adore and respect them to be just like them.

Let's get started. Shall we?

🎡Who Says - Selena Gomez

I love to hear this song when I'm feeling down cause the lyrics are full of positive words and vibes. It gives me the inspirations to keep on going with everything I do. My favourite part of lyrics on this song would be;

Who says you're not star potential?
Who says you're not presidential?
Who says you can't be in movies?
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don't pass the test?
Who says you can't be the best?
Who said, who said?
Would you tell me who said that?
Yeah, who said?
 Song : here

🎡The Climb - Miley Cyrus

This song was not bad too. I always heard it when we're in school especially when there is a 'ceramah motivasi'. Indeed, this is really really a good song that motivates other to keep on going. As for this song,every single sentence in the lyrics are my favourite, no doubt.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down,
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it,
But these are the moments
That I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep goin'

Song : here

Quotes are not bad too. There are lots of quotes that give me positive vibes yet inspirational. I did 20+ Inspirational Quotes that Could Inspire Your Life before and I hope you find it helpful. [Post : here] But as for now I will just list another new one but only a few of it, okay?



πŸ”Έ Good things take time.

πŸ”Έ Fall seven times, stand up eight.

πŸ”Έ The best revenge is to improve yourself.

πŸ”Έ Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.

πŸ”Έ Remember the time you thought you never could survive? You did, and you can do it again.



πŸ‘© Dr Soo Wincci

Related image

She is a person who deserves to be call as beauty with brain. She completed her PHD research and passed her VIVA. She is officially Dr Soo Wincci on 31st Oct after pursuing her 6 years of PHD Journey in Business Administration at Open University Malaysia. She was also awarded as the national title holder of "The First Miss World Malaysia to Recieve PHD."  She took the same course like I did during my Diploma and it's really really inspiring me to be successful just like her. Like seriously, who doesn't want to be like her, right? 

Should I include him? Hmm, I think I should. Just by looking at his pictures already makes me feel motivated and happy. Who is he? He is.....

πŸ‘¨ Choi Siwon

Image result for choi siwon
That smile tho. I can't TT

He is my ultimate bias. My all time favourite since 2011 until this seconds and hopefully it will be forever πŸ’• I still remember how I started to know him and it's all because of my friends. All of them has their own bias during that time and I'm the only who's not. So they said I had to pick one and I chose Choi Siwon from Super Junior after watching few music videos of Super Junior and my eyes were on Siwon only. Ever since, he is the one and only that I love, look, adore, follow and etc. He is just perfect one from up to down. He is polite, down to Earth, handsome (of course!), talented, gentlemen, funny, just name it, he has it all!

Now when I thinking back, I shouldn't include him on my list. Haha. But nevermind. Last but not least, of course, my family is my number one reason to keep me motivate. Without them, I don't think I am here, right?



So, what're keeps you motivated in life? Either it is a song? Quotes? Or a person? 


13 comments :

  1. Dr. Wincci is definitely an inspiration! she's a beauty with brain. i want to be like her IF i had the money lol.

    Btw, this is a great post Syaza! i love it <3

    Lenne Zulkiflly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know right? Money is the only problems we got here. She really inspires everyone with her personality.

      Thank you, Lenne 😊

      Delete
  2. Fira suka dengar lagu or read motivation book mcm #88 love life.Kalau lagu pulak mcm Fight Song by Rachel Platten,Rise by Katy Perry and Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara or menangis je hehe because it will make me feel better :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want #88 Love Life for ages. Lama dah cari buku ni tapi susah betul nak jumpa. Hmm. Tak dapat dinafikan menangis memang buat kita rasa lega 😒

      Delete
  3. good tips,,,
    nut i laugh at your last picture...heheh...unexpected

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zety.


      I'm laughing too, can't believe I did it πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  4. SIWON IS MY BIAS IN SUPER JUNIOR TOO! dgn eunhyuk even though eunhyuk is not as good looking as siwon hehe.

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Wait, Siwon is mine! Haha, just kidding. To me Siwon is the most good looking person in entire world. Haha 😊

      Delete
  5. gambar choi siwon sebagai motivation wuuuuuuu.
    I like quotes more than a song as a motivation but both worked actually cuma most of the song yang i dengar lagu cinta cintun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's rare right? Hehe

      I only have those two only and most of the songs on my playlist are same just like yours too. Love songs and Kpop 😊

      Delete
  6. Wahhh gambar siwon menarik perhatian :D Last tengok dia dalam drama She Was Pretty. Dalam drama tu, nak dekat ending barulah dia handsome. Aduhai.. lama betul nak tunggu. Hihi.

    Siqah setuju both lagu! Love the lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, bukan selalu ada gambar dia dalam blog ni. Hehe. Yup, dia pun sekarang still dalam army. Tetiba rindu nak tengok balik She Was Pretty 😊

      Kan? Love both songs a lot 😊

      Delete