Saturday, 24 December 2016

3 Reasons Why I Listen to Kpop Songs | My Favourite Kpop Songs in 2016


Hello, everyone. Sorry for being MIA for more than a week. Things came and I don't have a mood to update my blog at all. So, here I am writing a new post for you guys to read.

Frankly speaking here, my current playlist is full of Kpop song. Just a few of them are Malay, English and others. I still remember when I was in secondary school, all my friends were talking about Kpop but I? I just stay quiet at the corner because I don't know what to talk about since I don't have any medium to learn about Kpop. Then, I started to buy a Kpop magazine (Epop) for months and watched more music videos of Kpop songs. From nothing, I changed to something. From the person who didn't know anything about Kpop to the person who knows well about Kpop (but only for the group that I knew), I'm not saying that I know every single thing now but you know, I'm better than I'm in the secondary school.

Some of you might be curious what's best about Kpop? Are there any other songs to listen? Why? First of all, it is all based on personal preferences. Some people loves to listen to other songs like English, Malay, Hindustan, Japanese, Tagalog songs and more. There's no wrong at all listening to the songs of the other languages, in fact, it helps us to learn something new. Right?

Disclaimer: I'm not a hardcore fan of Kpop. I'm only focusing on the group that I stan or the song that I love to listen.

So here are my reasons why I listen to Kpop songs;

MUSIC

K-pop music world is totally different than others. Their music is huge and has a lot of genres like ballads, pop rock, R&B and more. So, you're not going to listen to just one genre only. I noticed that because of their music I became interested in listening more of their songs. It's different and most of the songs are my cup of tea. 

DANCE

OMG, the choreography are superb and always on point! I totally in love when they dance to their songs. Sometimes I feel like I want to learn the dance moves so I searched on Youtube and learn it by myself. But as a person who didn't know how to dance well, I find it is hard to me to follow since nobody here with me to teach me or correct me on my wrong parts.

LANGUAGE

I really really love the Korean language cause I found it is such a unique language. How I wish I know the language so that I don't have to read the subtitle or search for the meaning of each word. Listening to K-pop songs or watching Korean shows/dramas, make me knew basic words like 'jebal', 'binkan,' 'mianae', 'apa', and more. Not just that, I can say that most of the Kpop songs have lyrics romanization and  English translations so if you want to know the meaning of the song you can just google the lyrics translation to find out. I found that it is so helpful especially for someone who can't read or understand hangul like me.


Even now when I'm typing this post the song that currently playing is a Kpop song. Haha. Can you believe if I say that I used to have a song that I can sing without looking the lyrics? Please say you do cause I really really do. I memorised the lyrics of a song named Smile Again by Oh Hyun Ran when I was young.

Moving on to my favourite Kpop songs in 2016, shall we?

I'll Be Your Man - BTOB 🔹 TIAMO - T-ara 🔹 One More Day - Sistar 🔹 Eyes Nose Lips - Taeyang 🔹 11:11: Taeyeon 🔹 Stay - Blackpink 🔹 Thought of You - John Park 🔹 Only You - Morra 🔹 Hold On - I.O.I 🔹 I Like That - Sistar 🔹 Emptiness - Madtown 🔹 Rough - Gfriend 🔹 Mermaid - Gfriend 🔹 Flower, Wind and You - Heehyun (DIA), Somi, Yoojung and Chungha 🔹 Navillera - Gfriend 🔹 Gone with the Wind - Gfriend 🔹 Destiny - Lovelyz 🔹 On the Road - DIA 🔹 10 Seconds - AOA 🔹 In the Same Place - I.O.I












That's a lot, right? I think I have a few more but I can't remember it by the time I typing this entry. I even cannot believe it that I had so many favourite songs throughout this year. And that also proved that I listen to K-pop songs very well. Haha. But please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying those Malay songs aren't good or bad but my interests are more to Kpop songs than others.

Thanks for reading!

So, what are your favourite Kpop songs in 2016?


22 comments :

  1. I don't know which songs I want to pick as my favourite T_T Got7 was my ultimate favourite group anyway.

    I agreed with you. It doesn't mean we hate local songs if we listen to Kpop songs. It depends on our passion. No regret in knowing Kpop. n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to choose, right? Mine is Gfriend. They are so pretty and talented.

      Yup, everyone has their own interests in music world 😊

      Delete
  2. i don't really listen to kpop but blackpink is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackpink is rookie group of the year. They are awesome and so talented. I love them too! 😍

      Delete
  3. Korean entertainment industry is huge and I had experience the same! Almost everyone in school talks about them and I only managed to catch them up with E-pop.. Used to collect them monthly. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew the feeling, it seems awkward right, but thanks to Epop for bring us to Kpop world. I used to collected them too but stopped after I'm finished my secondary school. I still have the big posters with me 😊

      Delete
  4. I loove kpop too and omg blackpink is my fav girl group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome right? I love them too! 😍

      Delete
  5. Twice ^^ setakat minat camtu je la takda sampai ingat nama ahli hahaahahhahaha i'm so bad ingat nama org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listen to them too. TT is one of my favourite. Susah kan nak ingat nama dorang, but once you know them mesti boleh punya ingat lepas tu 😊

      Delete
  6. Mine is Windy Day - Oh My Girl, TT - Twice, Blackpink's Songs
    All these songs i can listen on repeat the whole day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackpink's songs are no joke. It makes me want to sing along everytime I listening to it.

      I used to do it too. Playing the same songs over and over again without bored 😊

      Delete
  7. selamat tahun baru :)

    sudi2 la join contest Nurul ni ye :)
    http://syahirahvaliant.blogspot.my/2016/12/contest-menangi-percutian-ke-suria.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. lagu black pink bombayah best,lagu black pink playing with fire pun best jugak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of their songs. They're so talented 😊

      Delete
  9. I'm a BTS fan myself but lately ni memang suka girl groups punya songs especially from Blackpink, Twice and IOI, it's so sad seeing that IOI going to disband soon. Sayang je..

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Blackpink, Twice and IOI too 😍

      I watched them since Produce 101, and it really really makes me feel sad cause they're already close and care to each other 😢

      Delete
  10. Suka tgk dorang menari is the reason I love to listen to them . Currently, listening to I'll be your man BTOB . Tapi, nadia mostly suka dgr OsT drama korea . The one my fav is Scarlet heart ost and goblin hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarian dorang sangat unik sampai kita pun rasa nak menari sama. Hehe. I really love I'll Be Your Man BTOB. I keep repeat the songs for countless times now. OST are not that bad too 😊

      Delete