Monday, 2 January 2017

Happy New Year + 2017 Goals & Resolutions

Happy New Year + 2017 Goals & Resolutions


Happy New Year, everyone! How fast time flies and I can't believe that we already entering 2017. One year added to my age. Hmm. Some of my last year goals and resolutions were achieved, some of them were not. I think it is an okay cause if it doesn't work last year, you have another year to make it happen, right? I bet you who read my blog already came out with your own goals and resolutions for this year, 2017, right? So here are my 2017 goals and resolutions.

🔹 Start writing again

God knows how much I missed writing. If you are my followers since the beginning, I bet you already knew that I'm used to writing a short stories/e-novel even poems on my blog. But since I'm lacking at everything, I decided to stop. It's already four years now since I stopped and this year I'm going to start writing again. It doesn't matter whether it is going to be a short story, novel, poems or even quotes as long as I have ideas to start with. Wish me luck, guys!

🔹 Losing weight

I did mention this in my previous post before and it seems like it doesn't work well on me. Maybe because I'm not consistent with my exercises and diet things. I need a motivation tho to keep it on track or else I will be away from it. It's hard 😐

🔹 Find solutions for my skin

My skin has been getting worst throughout last year 😒 There are acne and bumps everywhere on my face and trust me it sucks. I hate it so much. My confidence level dropped every time I look at my face in the mirror. Thank God someone shared how she managed her acne and everything, and I'm going to try it out too. Once it works, I will surely share everything on this blog.

🔹 Earn my own money

Using my own money to buy something after working hard on something is a satisfaction. You appreciate what you have more than anything. Since I'm not working, I'm glad that from blogging I managed to earn some eventhough it is not that much. But I'm really thankful for everything I have now.

🔹 Be stronger than usual

I know this is kind of weird but this is what I want. People sometimes seems so harsh and that really makes me feel sad. 2016 was the year that I cried the most. (I think). You see I'm smiling but that is the only way to hide everything that I feel. I don't want to cry so much anymore. I want to be a strong person 💪

🔹 Save money

This is the hardest thing to do. I suck at managing my money, to be honest. I'm spent a lot than saving 💸 I want to buy this, I want to buy that and everything needs the money. How can I save if I'm going to be like that? So I decided to start saving now for my future. Please Syaza, make it happen!


Wishlists for 2017, I want to add new makeup to my collections. (This is my every year wish lists 😉) But not too much since I have to save my money too. Other than that, I want to try wearing lenses. I prefer not wearing spectacle when I'm going out so I think wearing lenses will help. Next, it would rearrange my room. I know we are not even a year moving out to here, but I kind of bored already. I think if I rearrange my things on this room, it will look different and will giving me new vibes in my room. Am I right? Last but not least, I want to start reading back. I have been not reading for quite some time, and I think I need to refresh my brain and knowledge with something new.

I wish you all a bright new year. May Allah bless everything you do in your life. Xoxo. 





12 comments :

  1. May you achieve your goals and 2017 will be another good year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aminn. Same goes to you, Amira. Happy New Year 😊

      Delete
  2. Wish you luck for 2017 and all these goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of your resolutions are similar to mine.. !I used to write stuff too and apparently, I'm planning to get back to the writing world and hopefully manage to get some income from it.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to us, then? Hehe. May you achieve all your resolutions. Happy new year 😊

      Delete
  4. i really wanna lose weight and save money. gaaaah but i'm feeling so uninspired to go on a diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, Erin. I feel you. Diet is hard, right? You can eat this, you can eat that. So sad 😭

      Delete
  5. May u achieve your goals and 2017 will be a great year for you.


    spitoutkata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siqah nak sangat kurus dan save money. Tapi tue lah, cakap senang, buat payah. Tambah lagi untuk yang suka shopping dan makan cam siqah 😅😅

    Hope syaza capai all your 2017 resolutions dear. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Nak buat tu yang susah sikit. Tapi, tulah kena cuba jugak mana tahu boleh kan?

      Same goes to you. May 2017 be another good year for you and family 😊

      Delete