Saturday, 7 January 2017

I Start Doing A Planner



It's been a while since my last time writing a planner. I used to write a diary before when I was young and it's really really embarrassing thing ever 😅 How I wish I can turn back the time and stop writing such a dramatic and emotional love and life stories on my diaries for each year. Then when I was teenagers, my Mom gave me a planner every year for me to use. It helps me a lot since I used it to stated all the important days in my life and wrote some notes regarding my homework, to-do lists, expenses, and everything.

But then I tend to skipped writing them for days, weeks and months until one day I decided to stop. I writing a planner doesn't stay for a long time. I always tend to skip writing on the planner and organize everything by my own. Almost part of it was used and the rest pages were still empty without any pen marks. Basically, it is clean and clear.

I want to start everything that I had done before again for this year. I'm going to start to have a planner for this year to keep me organize regarding my life and also blogging. I went to Mr. DIY last month just to check what's new things they have there and I found a very cute planner that really suit me (since I love florals things) so I decided to buy one.

There are a bunch of colour choices too but I prefer this because it has a nice design on the cover compares to the others. The fact that it just cost me RM8.50, it really worth the money. Who says cheap products are not good?

I Start Doing A Planner

This is just a simple planner. So minimal. There is no calendar, dates or something related to that. It just a weekly bullet planner and has notes pages provided at the back of the planner. Since it is lacking a bit, I need to make it based on my preferences. I might print a full calendar in 2017 or cute stickers or decorative tapes and paste it on the planner. But overall everything is okay. I really really like it.

I Start Doing A Planner

I Start Doing A Planner

As you can see from the pictures above, I already filled it up based on my preferences. I added date and week by myself. What you see in each section is basically an everyday to-do list. I'm a forgetful person. The chances for me to forget what I have working on is quite high so I need to state it on my planner so that each time I open the planner I already know what should I do. I already planning to publish 3 posts per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays for this month. Hope I will continue doing it for the next months too. 

THINGS I NOTICED AFTER I START DOING A PLANNER

There are few things that I noticed after I started to do this planner things. First, I never thought that writing a planner is such a fun thing to do. I got feeling excited every time I open my planner as I look forward to writing more and more. Writing a planner also gave me a satisfaction whenever I look at what I've done so far. Last but not least, I became an organized person.

So, this is my planner. I just hoping that I won't stop doing it like I did in the last few years. I would be happy if I see each page are filled with words from colourful pens and highlighters. So pretty.

Do you have a planner? What you usually write in your planner?




16 comments :

  1. I also face the same problem when doing the planner. I tend to leave most of the pages blank because I am too lazy to write it.
    But this year, I hope we will not face the same problem again.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In shaa Allah. Let's pray for it together 😊

      Delete
  2. I don't have any planner because I don't really know how to organize it. I mean like, sometimes there are always changes in my schedule so I guess planner is not made for me xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. I happened to me too. I planned and everything went wrong so that's the reason why I stopped. But now, I want to try it again. Hopefully, it works this time. hehe 😊

      Delete
  3. Not having any planner for now but still debating to get one or not, since I know I'm not the kind whom would go with the plan.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow your heart, then. If you want to have a planner, get one or if not, then it's okay. There still another ways to stay organized even without using a planner. hehe 😊

      Delete
  4. i have one! but it's not really a planner, more like a notebook but i just decorate it using a lot of washi tapes and colored pens. that's the cheapest i can get bcs my pocket won't hurt as much as if i buy one at Typo 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about doing something like that too, but since I bought this planner, I didn't do it. OMG, I feel you. I went to Typo searching for a notebook at Typo but after looking at the price, I immediately going out from the store. I can't afford that too 😂

      Delete
  5. I'm still searching for a cute planner that would catch my eyes. It's hard since there's no DIY or book store near me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a planner as well for 2017 and it is just a simple one. i might share it later as well hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're really connected to each other! Just like telepathy. Haha. Can't wait to see your version, Anis 😊

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. I love my planner 😊

      Delete
  8. Siqah suka baca kisah planner blogger :) but still, I don't have a planner. Plan to have one for 2017 but still tak beli. Hihi. Takut banyak kosong daripada berisi nanti 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suka tengok planner orang yang warna warni dan ada drawing tu, nampak cute sangat. Hehe. Syaza dulu pun macam tu jugak banyak kosong kat dalam planner tapi tahun ni nak cuba balik. Hopefully takde tinggal banyak kosong 😊

      Delete