Saturday, 4 March 2017

5 Things I Look Forward This Month



Hello, everyone. How're you guys doing? I can't believe how fast time flies and we are now entering March already. February went so slow for me. There's nothing much happened but I really looking forward to good things to happen for the next months ahead.


Finish reading at least a book

OMG, it is hard for me to keep on reading when you have no mood to read at all! I have been struggling with this issue for such a long time now and still, I can't eventhough I have tried. I do miss reading a lot. The feelings when you are reading a book are so different yet nice to think about. But it is hard for me. I just keep reading my old novels instead of the new one. I have been stopped buying a book since months ago and I really really hope that I can fix it by this month by starting to read the remaining books that I never got the chance to read before.


Adding new makeup to my collection

I'm so tempted to buy a new makeup right now. If it is right, it has been five months since my last time buying makeup items. Every time I went to drugstores, I always look at the makeup section first to try and search for something new but at the end, I ended up not buying anything just because I think it is not necessaries for me to buy plus I want to save my money at the same time. But whenever I reached home, I felt regret not buying it. I know it just my desire and I have to control it whether I want ti or not but sometimes buying makeup will make me feel happy. Especially when you have not bought it for such a long time. Am I right?


7 minutes exercises every day

This is the other things that I have been struggling. I'm a person who always not consistent when it comes to exercise. I have a lot of free time, but I chose not to do it because... I don't know. It could be random. What I mean by random is I do exercises whenever I feel like I want to and by it, it means once a week eventhough it just takes seven minutes only! If you wondering why it must be seven minutes? Because I don't think I will survive if I do any longer than that. Haha. But luckily I still do some exercises on the bed like sit up, bicycle crunches and few more just like what I have mentioned in my previous post before.


Get my double eyelid done

This might be weird for some of you but I think it is common to others. I think I have mentioned before about this but I'm going to say it again. I have uneven eyes. My right eye is okay but not for my left eyes which mean I have double eyelid on my right eye but not for my left one. It's a bit hard when it comes to eye makeup especially doing eyeliner and eyeshadow with this kind of eyes condition. That's the reason why I rarely wear eyeliner because every time I apply it on my lid it tend to become unbalance and the eyeliner will be folded with the lid. It's been four days now I'm wearing eyelid tape on my left eye and I will keep wearing it throughout this month. Hopefully, I can see the result by the end of this month.


Trying new recipes

I do love cooking actually and trying new recipes are my dream because I get the chance to enhance my skills and trying new methods in cooking. This week only, I got the chance to try making waffle and popcorn. I know it is a simple to try but I never do it so trying it for the first time is a big achievement for me. I don't want to brag myself but it is so good. I want to make it again next time. Recipe soon? Hehe Talking about food, I'm craving for sushi and Tako Tao right now. I wish I can make them by my own  Sushi is okay since the ingredients are easy to find at the supermarket but Tako? I don't own the tools. But we will see how it goes.


Do you have something that you look forward to this month?



18 comments :

  1. i just want to finish reading all my books that i had bought...fuhh..smpat ke tidsak,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. Let's work harder to finish them by this month. Fighting! 😊

      Delete
  2. That feeling when u regret for not buying anything and exercise, I feel you.. Q_Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syaza ! why I think you are so related to me !! hehe ,
    Book , makeup and 7 minutes point are totally connected.
    I face the same thing about makeup before I came to India.
    Book , yep, that is definitely my goal recently. I set the goal at the end of Feb just because I think I need to have solid goal if I want to make it happen.
    Exercise malaih cakap hahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm not the only one who face this things. hehe. But whatever it is, let's try our best to make it happen. Okay? 😊

      Delete
  4. Tako Tao is a phenomenon lately :) Even my mum asked my brother to search and buy the tool online.

    haha i do exercises on bed as well, but I read that it is better to do it on a flat surface (like on exercise mat on floor), good for the back as well.

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's true. Really? Is it expensive? Where did he bought?

      I never heard about it, thanks for sharing. I should practice it too, I guess? 😊

      Delete
    2. I heard he mentioned about mudah.my, but not that sure. :) Will check with him later

      Delete
    3. Alright. Thank you, Hanis 😊

      Delete
  5. Tagged you here.. :D
    https://razanahanis.blogspot.my/2017/03/chapter-28-sunshine-blogger-award_5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag. I will check it out later, okay? 😊

      Delete
  6. exercise hr hr tu yg paling susah nak constant hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Tapi kena cuba juga walapun susah 😊

      Delete
  7. i need exercise T^T
    seriously it is hard to maintain a good exercise, atleast for me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard for me too. Let's work harder 😊

      Delete
  8. 7 minutes exercises everyday - hard for me too 😣 nak sihat, nak kurus tapi malas. Aduhai 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Susah betul nak konsisten kalau bab bersenam ni. Haih 😔

      Delete