Monday, 13 March 2017

Korean Fashion Inspired Looks from Ezbuy

Hello, everyone! How's your day? I hope you have a good day today. Today, I will be sharing with you guys about fashion and style. To be honest, I'm not that good or expert when it comes to fashion. But I do have some sense when it comes to dressing up like make sure that your hijab is matching with your outfit or which shoe I should wear when I have to go to the event or something. Something like that. And since nowadays we always hear about South Korean like music, skincare, and fashion, I think Korean fashion or style is quite trending right now. As a Kpop fan, I think their fashion or style is so fresh, elegant, sophisticated but still look cute and simple in another way.

In today's post, I'm here to help you achieve a Korean style or look. With ezbuy.my you can find various type of clothing like t-shirts, jackets, dress, pants, and shoes that are suitable for men and women out there according to their fashion preferences.

Since I am a fan of Choi Soo Young from Girls' Generation, I would like to take a moment to do a few fashion inspired looks based on what Soo Young wears. For those who still didn't know about her, she is a singer, actress, and model too. With her height, I bet she can pull with anything she wears and she still will look pretty eventhough it is just a t-shirt and high-waist jean. Trust me.

For the first look, it will be a classic style. For a classic style, you don't have to try hard because a simple and minimal is all you need. It is the most comfortable style to wear for a whole day. I do think that it is better to wear at least one or two colour just to make it more classical look. Let's take a look at the picture below.


SOURCE: HERE

As you can see from the image above, Soo Young is wearing a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket, high-waist pant with a pair of boot. This minimal style is suitable for those who want to wear something simple but still looking presentable. Here is what I found on ezbuy.my to match the outfit that Soo Young wears on the picture. This kind of style is a perfect outfit for hanging out with friends, chilling out and more.







Bamboo Cotton White T-shirt: https://ezbuy.my/product/20000005807441.html
Black Leather Jacket: https://ezbuy.my/product/20000005723479.html
Black High-Waist Jean: https://ezbuy.my/product/20000005014683.html
Black High Heel Suede Boot: https://ezbuy.my/product/20000005382059.html

For the second look, it will be Glamorous style. Glamorous style is a style where you present yourself more than you usually do. What I mean here is something bold, dramatic and extra together with the look. Let's take a look at the picture below.


SOURCE: HERE

From the image above, we can see that Soo Young is wearing a long red dress with the same colour high heel. Her makeup also makes her glamorous look more realistic. The perfect time to wear glamorous look is when you're going to an event or party. This is the look or style that you need to put more effort when it comes to styling it. Since it is glamorous, it has to be stand out than usual. A bright and bold colour is all you need. It should be included with a glam makeup look to enhance your glamorous look for that day.










For the last look, it will be sophisticated style. This kind of style will give you a modern and elegant look to your appearance. You may add any accessories to your looks like a necklace, bracelet or even earring. Adding a bag also will help you to enhance your look.


SOURCE: HERE

As you can see from the image above, Soo Young is wearing a white blouse with a  mid length stripe skirt and a green handbag. The outfits suit the best with the sophisticated style that she wear. Usually, people who have careers or even not loves this kind of style because it gives confident and good looking to their outfit. Since I can't find the same pattern or type that Soo Young wears in ezbuy.my, I just look up to something similar. It is the same style but in a different version. This sophisticated style is suitable to wear when you're going to a formal event, 






















I think that's all I have for now. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. See you in the next one.

Don't forget to SIGN UP here. Special from me for you guys to get RM 15 voucher!


What do think about Korean fashion and style? Do you like it or not? Why?




8 comments :

  1. cantik !! style 3 paling senang nak digayakan . skirt n blouse hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, betul tu. Mungkin sebab boleh mix-and-match 😊

      Delete
  2. i like it but i can't wear it in public lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. Because I can say I'm a simple person, a t-shirt and jean is enough for me. Haha. But, I want to challenge myself to wear those type of fashion someday 😊

      Delete
  3. I love the classic style, looks so minimal and simple. Generally, Koreans have very good sense of fashion. I have a Korean friend myself and ya Allah, she is so pretty and always looks presentable.
    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, I wish I have more confidence to wear them 😊

      Delete
  4. Lawanya handbag hijau tu 😍 Siqah suka Korean style. Apa saja dorang pakai, semua nampak cantik je :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Dorang pakailah apa pun still nampak cantik dan cute 😊

      Delete