Thursday, 23 March 2017

Lazada Birthday Blogger Contest



Happy 5th Birthday, Lazada! I just cannot believe that one of my favourite online shopping sites already five years! I'm sure you already knew that there will be a Lazada Birthday Sale from March 22 to March 24 with discounts up to 90%! Don't forget to check it out, okay?

1. What do you love about Lazada Malaysia?

There are a lot of local and international brands on one website. I can say that you will find everything that you need on the website like Fashion, Beauty, Electronics and more. Based on my experienced shopping online at Lazada, I'm really really satisfied with their delivery process as my items came safely to my house and the items also arrived within the estimated date. There are various payment methods to choose. As for me, I do prefer cash on delivery one because it is easier and convenient too. Last but not least, by shopping at Lazada I can keep my orders on tracks during the delivery process because I got an email about it.

2. Top three products pick from Lazada Malaysia (your three favourite products)




The first time I saw this camera, I already fell in love. I have been wanted a new camera for a long time because the one that I currently using is big and hard to carry around. I think this camera would be nice and compact for me to use. 




Moncoeur 5008 Designer 2 in 1 Set Classic Backpack (Black)

I usually the type of person who always where handbag or sling bag but I found that backpack is so convenient to use and carry around. It is spacious so I can put a lot of my essentials like a laptop, books, and more. 




Xiaomi Mi Note 64GB (White)

Who doesn't want a new phone, right? I think I need to buy one in the future because mine already having tiny problems. I usually didn't care about what phone I am using as long as it works well for me to communicate with people around me. I really love the design of this phone. So cute. 


3. How do you think Lazada Malaysia can improve?

I suggest that Lazada applies a cash on a delivery method for all the products. Give vouchers or points for those who purchased the items at Lazada so that they can come to Lazada website and purchase something from there again and again.

4. What is your birthday wish to Lazada Malaysia?

I would like to wish Lazada Malaysia, Happy 5th Birthday. May your website become more successful from day to day and be the top online shopping websites in Malaysia.


✨ Prizes - More participants More Winners ✨

1. Less than 50 Participants (10 winners) 

1st Prize: 1 x RM300
2nd Prize: 3 x RM200 
3rd Prize: 6 x RM100 

2. More than 50 and less than 100 Participants (20 winners) 

1st Prize: 1 x RM500
2nd Prize: 7 x RM250 
3rd Prize: 12 x RM125 

3. More than 100 Participants (30 winners) 

1st Prize : 1 x RM800 
2nd Prize : 12 x RM300 
3rd Prize :17 x RM150 

Don't forget to check out Lazada Birthday Sale until tomorrow, guys. I'm gonna find and scroll on their website to find something to buy. Do join this contest if you haven't because it's going to end very very soon at 11.59 tonight! And who knows you're one of the winners? More info will be here. Good luck, guys 💕


11 comments :

  1. Moncouer beg nampak menariklah! 😍

    Good luck Syaza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Syaza dah berkenan dengan beg tu. Hehe

      Thank you, Siqah 😊

      Delete
  2. im used to have the nx mini in my wishlist and always check them on lazada. sadly it always outofstock T^T

    all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel in love with the camera already. So cute. Too bad that it is sold out. Hope they will restock it soon.

      Thank you, BV 😊

      Delete