Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Trying Out SK-II Products with SEPHORA MY

*This is sponsored post.

Having a nice and flawless skin is every girl's dream out there. A big shout out for those who already has a nice flawless skin, you guys are so lucky! I do think that you should start taking care of your skin at the early age so that your skin won't get aging or wrinkles in the future. Am I right? I'm a person who has acne and combination skin but sometimes it could be sensitive too so looking for skincare products can be a little bit tough for me. I have to seek for a product that will moisturize and hydrate but does not give any harms to my skin at the same time.

In today's post, I'm collaborating with Sephora Malaysia to try and test some of the skincare products from SK-II. If you still didn't know, SK-II is a Japanese beauty brand that launched in 1980. I must say that it is a well-known brand and I believe you heard it before, right? So, without further a due, let's go more to the products, shall we?

Trying SK-II Products with Sephora Malaysia



SK-II Pitera Essence Set (RM 229.00)

In this set, you will get three products which are SK-II Facial Treatment Lotion 30ml, SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 75ml, and SK-II Facial Treatment Mask.

Since I didn't pick any facial cleanser from this range, I'm going to skip this step and move to the next one. After cleansing my face, I will apply SK-II Facial Treatment Lotion to the cotton pad and then wipe the products to my skin. This clear lotion will remove the excess dirt, sebum or oil on your skin. At the same time, it will also refresh your skin as well. 

The next step is applying the essence. I never use any essence before and quite excited to try this one. All I do is pour some good amount of the essence to my clean palm and rubbing it for a few seconds before I pat it to my skin. You can also use the cotton pad while doing this process but your girl here is so lazy so she just pours them into her palm. Haha. What I noticed after using this essence is the absorption process. I can say that this essence absorb so quickly to my skin so I don't have to wait for it to dry or anything. I'm not a fan of the scent that coming from this essence but I do think that it is bearable and not too strong. 

Last but not least, applying the mask. I'm waiting for a good time to try this mask. But then there is one day where my skin was not looking that good. It was dry patches everywhere on my face, some small pimples on my forehead, large pores. You name it, I had it all. So I decided to give it a try. The sheet mask is just like the others mask. But the essence though. It is so rich with essence. I applied it to my face and let it for about 30 minutes. I can see some changes to my skin after I remove the mask. My skin was so moisturised, my pores appear smaller than before and my dry patches look a hydrated too. And of course, I will not be going to throw away the remaining balance of the essence. I just applied it to my neck and hands. It's really really refreshing.


SK-II Pitera Essence Set




SK-II Signs Eye Mask (RM 262.00)

Having not enough sleep is the main reason why I picked up this product. I barely get sleep during the night time and that bring me to stay up until late at night. My eyes started to give a not so good sign where my dark circle started to appear and not to mention the eyebags too. It started to appear under my eyes area. Then I'm trying this eye mask. his eye mask really moisturising and hydrating your undereye area. Just like the facial mask, this eye masks also rich with essence. I forget to mention that in this box, you will get 14 pieces of eye mask. So you can use it whenever your eyes feel tired and acting up. 


SK-!! Signs Eye Mask

I would say that it is a great experience trying these SK-II products. If you're interested in buying any SK-II products, go here. Thanks for reading!



Disclaimer: Although this is a sponsored post, all the opinions are my own.




Have you tried any SK-II products?


8 comments :

  1. SkII quite pricey but so tempted to buy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I have to use a little amount when using the products so that I won't finish it too fast. Hehe 😊

      Delete
  2. lenne dah try yg ni and memang best! lenne pakai facial cleanser dia masa lenne ada jerawat, esok pagi jerawat terus kecut haha! and lenne dah try jugak makeup set dia yg sakura tu, i guess memang worth it lah 👌👌

    Lenne Zulkiflly Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Memang best guna produk ni, fresh je rasa. Ala, ni yang rasa rugi tak ambil cleanser. hehe 😊

      Delete
  3. sk2 ')
    with sephora we can buy anything !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? So many things there from skincare to makeup 😊

      Delete
  4. Sebenarnya Siqah teringin juga nak cuba SK2. Tapi harganyaaaaaa T_T Baca komen Lenne kat atas ni rasa berkobar-kobar nak cuba. Muka tengah ada jerawat je sekarang. Huhu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? Syaza pun kalau nak pakai, pakai sikit-skit sebab taknak cepat habis. Haha 😊

      Delete