Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Monthly Roundup + Highlights : June 2017



Selamat Hari Raya, everyone! How's your Raya went? I got a chance to visit some of my relatives when I was in my parent's hometown which is in Malacca and Kedah. Can't believe that I still managed to receive some 'Duit Raya' from others eventhough around my age it is hard to receive one. I feel so lucky πŸ˜„ My June was full of ups and downs. There's a lot of things happened each day which I'm going to share my highlights of the month.


HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MONTH

πŸ”Ή Fasting & Eid

Being able to experience Ramadhan again for this year is a blessing. Time flies so fast until I realized that Raya was just around the corner. At first, I don't get the vibes yet and I feel nothing. Then when we celebrate our first Syawal, then I knew it is happening.

πŸ”Ή Makeup Rest

I was planning to not wearing a makeup for a month until Eid and just focus on my skin care so that my skin will look better during Raya. But then, everything went wrong when I suddenly got massive breakouts. Still, I'm going out with my bare face eventhough I was so embarrassed with my own skin during that time. I lose the confidence that I usually have for going bare face in public, all because of this massive breakouts 😭

πŸ”Ή Massive breakouts

I don't know what goes wrong either my new face cleanser or my hormones or else, but I had some troubles with my skin throughout this past few weeks. I just recovered from my allergy and now this happened. This is not a joke, okay. Eid just around the corner and my skin acting up. I hate you, pimples! πŸ’’ My face was full of redness and breakouts around both sides of my cheeks. I was so frustrated at that time so I skipped using anything on my face just to rest my skin.

πŸ”Ή New skincare routine

I decided to give my skin a break from any products for a few weeks then decided to buy some new products regarding my skin problems. Because of my massive breakouts, I decided to change my skincare routine from what I usually use to a new one which I'm going to share with you guys soon. Hopefully, these new products that I used will work on my skin well.



✨ SONGS OF THE MONTH

What's My Name - T-ara πŸ”Ή Stay with Me - Chanyeol, Punch πŸ”Ή Adore U - SeventeenπŸ”Ή Secret Love Song, Pt. II - Little Mix πŸ”Ή Please Don't Be Sad - Highlight πŸ”Ή Don't Say Goodbye - Davichi πŸ”Ή Bukan Aku - Tasha Manshahar πŸ”Ή 20090729 - T-ara πŸ”Ή Lullaby - T-ara πŸ”Ή As If  It's Your Last - BlackPink








DRAMA/MOVIE/SHOW OF THE MONTH

Pembancuh Kopi Mr. Vampire


I did not watch much this month. I just watching the latest episodes of Runningman every week and Hero Seorang Cinderella which I just finished watching the last episode yesterday. I was so mad at Medina because of her attitude to Puteri. She treated Puteri so badly eventhough Puteri was nice to her. The drama was okay at first until one time I felt so annoyed and cringe hearing 'Sayang' in every each sentence. haha. The ending was happily ever after, just like others dramas or novels where they got kids or pregnant, something like that. Now, move one to the next one. If you still haven't watched this Malay drama from HyppTv, you guys should watch it. It is an adaptation of a novel, Pembancuh Kopi Mr. Vampire. The story was filled with emotions. I cried, laughed, angry, frustrated, all in one. I'm going to watch it again some other time and buy the novel and read it. Reading it might give me full version as adaptation might cut some part of the novel. No Korean dramas for this month and it feels so weird. 


✨ POSTS OF THE MONTH ✨

πŸ”Ή Currently Reading on Wattpad [Link: here]
πŸ”Ή Monthly Roundup: May 2017 [Link: here]
πŸ”Ή Maroon Burgundy for This Raya [Link: here]


How was your Raya? Where did you celebrate your Raya this year?

13 comments :

  1. Selamat Hari Raya,Syaza <3 ... #rayateammelaka #rayateampenang =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat Hari Raya too, Nadia. Yeah, #TeamRayaMelaka #TeamRaya Kedah. Hope you enjoy your holiday 😊

      Delete
  2. Nak updated skincare routine post pleaseee hihi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, it will be out soon around this month. Sekarang dalam proses nak ambil gambar produk. Hehe 😊

      Delete
  3. Selamat hari raya!
    Skincare routine please..
    Im having pimples and scars too mase raya and i was like urghhh kenapa time raya haha

    Atheera / http://atheeradayana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat Hari Raya too. Don't worry, it will be out soon. Wait for it, okay? 😊

      Delete
  4. Selamat Hari raya... :) skincare routine post please..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat Hari Raya juga. InshaAllah, coming soon 😊

      Delete
  5. My raya was lovely and involves lots of food. Btw, I don't know all those songs lol. You make a good choice not using any product. I hope the breakouts calms now.

    // Btw, I want to invite you to join my contest - just click HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I ate a lot during raya and now I feel guilty. Haha. It was one of the best decision I ever made cause I afraid that if I continue, it will irritate my skin more.

      Thanks for inviting. InshaAllah, I will take a look and join your contest 😊

      Delete
  6. Selamat Hari Raya Syaza =)
    Skincare routine please.. siqah ada masalah kulit muka sekarang T_T
    Secret Love Song adalah lagu yang sesuai untuk dinyanyikan dalam kereta. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selamat Hari Raya juga, Siqah. So sad to hear that, and I know exactly how you feel. But don't worry nanti Syaza update skincare routine okay? Kan? Feeling habis.. Hehe 😊

      Delete