Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Lazada Online Revolution Blogger Contest


Lazada is having a sale again, guys! I know there will be a lot of sales everywhere, here and there but please do not miss to check out Lazada website since there are currently having Online Revolution (https://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution) that will take place from 11 November to 14 December 2017. As usual, each time Lazada having a sale there will be a contest for bloggers like us to win amazing prizes like vouchers. For those who still haven't join the contest, please do so. You might have the chances to win vouchers to shop at Lazada. I wish you guys and me (of course!) a good luck.

Let's move on to the questions, shall we?


DO YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST PRODUCT THAT YOU EVER PURCHASED ONLINE? WHAT WAS IT AND HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE?

Yes, I do remember my first time purchasing through online. It was my toothbrush makeup brushes that I got from Lazada. It was my first time shopping online and also my first time shopping at Lazada. It was easy and my item arrived safely at the door. My item was in a perfect condition and well-wrapped. I have no issue with anything from the ordering process to the delivery process, everything was good. I love the makeup brushes so much and I still have it till now.

WHICH TYPE OF PRODUCTS WOULD YOU PREFER BUYING ONLINE?

I love to buy anything in health and beauty categories. There are various of choices and brands that I can choose before I decide to buy something. 

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT ONLINE SHOPPING?

Since it is online shopping, there will be loads of brands on one website or place so it will be easier to shop than going to the mall where not everything has it there. Minus the amount of time waiting for the package to arrive, I really love how easy it is to make a payment to every purchase. It can be made through credit/debit card, cash on delivery and more. You order, make a payment and voila, your package is in your hand.

WHICH PRODUCTS DID YOU BUY OR ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY ON LAZADA DURING THE ONLINE REVOLUTION SALES?

I am currently looking for shoes, makeup, and beauty products at the moment. I have been surveying some of them on Lazada and added it to my wishlists. Here are the items that I am planning to buy.




I want to know the differences and how it feels by using a face mist and setting spray after doing my makeup. The ingredients might be totally different as well as the ingredients and effect after using it. Yeah, I just wondering which is the best so that I can just keep using it in the future.



Your girl here has never had enough makeup brushes. I still think that I need more brushes for me to apply my makeup. But if it is affordable and the quality is good why not, right?



I'm still new to contouring, highlighting and blush thingy. So I think this would be a perfect palette for a beginner like me who still trying new things in makeup. Plus, I love the brand. I have tried the eyeshadow palette and it was quite good and I feel like I want to try the whole collections of Focallure makeup items.


Until the next one. Bye!



4 comments :